Chapter III

(Song: Magic by One Direction)

___________________________

"Will you ever go back to your own house?"

"Jeez thanks mum I thought you actually liked me." Hearing his mom laugh and kissing his forehead for a gesture that she loves him and knowing Louis is joking.

"I'm just visiting and you know it."

"I know and I love you for it." Smiling Louis heard shuffling into the kitchen, his sisters,  getting ready to eat dinner. As the girls sat down Lottie got back up as her mum asked for help. Getting plates out and putting food on the plates it was quiet.

Hearing vibrating from the counter Lottie and Louis looked over as his phone that sat on the counter. They both looked up at each other and both ran towards the phone that was at the other end of the kitchen. Lottie grabbed it first and Louis face palmed thinking he could of got there faster.

Smirking Lottie giggled, "Your boyfriend needs you." she spoke taunting him.

"Boyfriend?"

"No it's Louis boy toy."

"No he isn't!"

"Louis is this true?" His mother spoke walking towards them. Louis looked down then back up, Lottie gave back his phone and walked towards the table. "Hes not my boyfriend or boy toy," Louis glares at Lottie,"we just have been talking for awhile is all." Lottie laughed. "Four years is a lot longer than awhile." Putting quotation marks around awhile Lottie smiled at Louis since he had to explain everything to their mum.

"Does he have a name?"

"Harry Styles."

"Ah well-" Jay got cut off by Lottie which was a surprise.

"I met him yesterday quite tall and handsome I don't know seems pretty nice."

"You met him? why?"

She shrugged. "We just crossed each other's paths is all."

Jay turned back to Louis fumbling with his phone and reading the message. She sighed and let it go for now. Putting food on the plates and setting them on the table they all finally sat down in their own world, and sometimes talking to each other.

H: Louis?

L: Yes?

H: I miss you :(

Louis's heart beat went faster, typing a reply and taking a bite of his food, waiting for Harry to read it.

L :Aw Harry I miss you more. x

H: :)

H: Want to hear a pick up line?

Sitting up straight in his chair Louis figured why not?

L: Hit me :)

H: Twinkle twinkle little star, Let's have sex inside my car.

L: Wow curly on a whole other level, shall we say around 4-ish?

H: Well I am going to have sex with you, might as well be there!

H: Another?

L: Of course, love.

H: Is that a shovel in your back pocket? because I'm digging that ass!

Choking on his drink and having his sister Fizzy pat his back, Louis was all fine now. Hearing giggles he smiled at his sisters. Getting back to eating Harry must really be an ass kind of guy, damn. "Suggestive pick up line huh?"

Glaring at Lottie he was done with everything that came from her mouth in front of everyone. "Yes it was quite funny besides I lost my apatite you can save my food I'm going to bed night." Louis got up and walked upstairs and sitting on his bed. Louis's heart raced seeing his phone screen light up. Sliding across his lock screen to look at the message it was taken to their messages.

H: Hey can we talk on the phone?

___________________________

A/n: Looking at spell check I realize I suck at life.

So I haven't been on wattpad in two days idek what happened to me, it's currently a little past 1am and I can't fall asleep until its like 6am because of me spending the night at a friends house.... but I do online school & I have to go to my high school for a final in a class ugh.

Question: Any ideas on who will call who first? Because how can Louis say no to Harry? ;)