Chapter XXVIII

Dedications:

bbylarreh

IdMarryYouLarry

larrystylinsonvevo

ohsweetlouis (we talk a bit and I want to thank you for being my friend)

Also if anyone wants to talk I will answer your message asap!

Comment for a chapter dedication (:

___________________________

The loud static sound from his telly played and it woke Louis up with his hair standing up in many different directions. It's been about two weeks since Harry & Louis have got in contact with each other. As for Liam and Jack, Louis wished he didn't hear what Liam had to say on what Jack did to him.

The night before Louis fell asleep watching The Ring Two - it was so scratched the dvd stopped playing. As it stopped, the clock was a little passed midnight, and Louis fell asleep on his couch. "Oh my god Louis Samara is going to get me!" A small shriek left her lips as she grabbed onto his bicep. She pulled herself closer to Louis in hopes Samara wouldn't get her. Louis rolled his eye's at her but turned the telly off.

"Tlyssa I swear," smiling at each other she let go of Louis so he could get up and stretch and put his shirt back on. Louis had to help Liam try to pay off what Zayn owned, still Zayn hasn't showed his face anytime soon. Tlyssa was one of Jack's older friends and was Louis' friend because she did the same thing as Louis did for money. They slept together but no feelings were shared that night.

She laid the money down on the table and left - no words were spoken, so Louis sighed. Looking in the mirror Louis looked tired, he stayed up most nights thinking about what Harry was doing. Getting dressed in new clothes Louis left his house walking to the store.

As Louis got some stuff he needed at the store, and some snacks that were his guilty pleasure, a girl ran passed him and she dropped some packaged food on the ground. They both picked it up at the same time, both saying sorry at the same time. Laughing at each other they got quiet and the girl started twirling her hair. She didn't seem like she was flirting with Louis but almost out of a nervous habit she had. "So...you should like call me sometime?" Grabbing a pen from her small purse Louis didn't know what to say but to laugh. He tried to hide it but it didn't really work when she raised an eyebrow at him when writing her number down on his hand. Louis truly didn't know if he looked younger from him shaving or from what he is wearing. The girl seriously looked like she was a teenager; sixteen at the most maybe a year older. Walking out of the store with his few bag's of groceries he couldn't believe a girl thought he was straight.

**