Chapter IX

a/n: 

chapter 8 is on private (this is chapter 9) so you have to follow me and you'll be able to see it :)

___________________________

Waking up in the morning there was no one beside him in the bed, rubbing his eye's and looking around for him he was sitting on the floor. Just looking out the window, watching the rain pour down on the window and how it slowly moved along.

"Louis what are you doing?" Moving the covers back Harry sat up in the bed not wanting to leave the warmth that is under the covers. Looking towards him Harry felt he wasn't looking directly at him but the wall behind him, turning around he found a small poster but nothing relevant, Louis finally sighed and pulled his knee's up to his chest and rested his chin on his knee's. Getting up and sitting next to Louis Harry just watched him, waiting.

"When you are alone in your house or something do you ever feel like someone is paranoid someone is out to get you?" Not understanding Louis, Harry smiled, "I mean sure if I watch one of those telly shows I get really paranoid if someone knock's on my door." Grinning Harry couldn't get Louis to smile back, hes hoping it's just one of those days where sudden sadness comes over you.

"Well c'mon your mom probably made something for us to ea-"

"No they all left to go out to eat and I didn't want to wake you up so I stayed here with you." Not making eye contact Harry was unsure what was going on in Louis' head, it sure was something he never has been through before. "Well okay." Sitting back down and letting go of Louis' arm he kept watching Louis and after awhile Louis smiled: a huge smile.

"Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you."

"You fell for me?" Blushing Louis looked back at the window seeing the rain painfully slowly stop. "I mean we have been talking for four years and you being a mystery to me is kind of random but I'm glad I did ask for a photo of you."

Pulling Louis closer his back to Harry's chest he finally got to his ear and whispered, "You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?" Falling back into Harry's arm's Louis couldn't just say no. They stayed still watching the sky go from grey to blue, with no sun though, but it didn't match Louis' mood to say the least.

Frowning Louis couldn't help but feel disconnected today from everything. From laying on Harry he looked up and there eye's met but Louis looked away quickly, Harry noticed though. "Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile." Caressing Louis' cheek slowly he finally let his hand drop because of Louis not doing anything.

"Can I tell you something?"