39

I hate myself for not being able to update consistently.
_____________________

The day had finally arrived.

Rising before the sun rose, Silvia kissed the sleepy Saeko's forehead as she steadily pulled up the covers. She nodded in a daze, and "Hmm" Silvia off.

Silvia had been patiently waiting for the moment she would be able to get rid of Yagamo Keiko. From the recent file she had acquired, it seemed like his parents were involved in some illegal things as well, not just him. They had rubbed off on him, creating the person he was now, conceited and overly confident.

At the time she had arrived at the location, Haruki and three other men were waiting there already. "About time you got here," Haruki grumpily said.

"No, you just came way too early."

"Silvia, it is early! It's still dark out!" Haruki groggily retorted

"Hai~ hai~" Silvia casually waved to the sleepy Haruki and proceeded to talk to the other people with her.

"Hey! Pay attention!"

Silvia easily ignored her.

Raising a hand, Silvia shook hands with a dog-kin wearing glasses.

"Nice to meet you Kiyotsu, right?"

"A pleasure, Silvia-sama." Kiyotsu, one of the men in charge of privacy and security within the organization. If you ever wanted to disappear, change identities, create safe houses, or dig up people's dirty secrets, he was your go-to person. "As per the agreement,  this will incident will pertain as a robbery committed by a person under the influence. "

"Beautiful." Silvia complimented casually.

The plan was to kidnap Yamago and hold him in a normal residential home, a house that belonged to civilians. He will be allegedly accused of theft and robbery as the owners will find him dead drunk surrounding himself with their valuables.

Of course, no one in that two-kilometer radius would be able to hear him as they were all strangely away from their homes.

And right now, Silvia, Haruki, Kiyotsu, and his guards were in that very same location.

"Let us proceed with the plan, Silvia-sama." Kiyotsu smiled albeit darkly.

Seeing that look, Haruki stared seriously at Silvia. She too was smiling. 'Silvia-chan is cute when she smiles like that.' she thought seemingly still half-asleep.

***

Entering the house, Silvia immediately saw the unconscious body of Keiko. His hands were tied behind his back and was sitting down unmovingly on a sofa. Seeing that he was unharmed, Silvia smiled dangerously as she thought of all the pain he caused her-- pain in the head, that is.

Taking a glance at Haruki, she immediately handed Silvia a bottle of ointment that she was carrying. It was an ammonium inhalant that forcefully wakes up a person from their sleep, commonly used to revive people from fainting. Haruki being an aspiring doctor, it wasn't unusual for her to have this sort of thing.

Opening the bottle, Silvia carefully brought it over to Keiko. After a few sniffs, it didn't take long for the ointment to have its effect as Keiko was almost immediately startled awake.

With blurry eyes, he asked "W- where. . . am I?"

Quickly adjusting his vision, Keiko saw the same person he saw at his beloved's house. It was that maid pretending swine that stole Saeko! However, this time she looked more threatening than ever. . 

Before he could even open his mouth to speak-- he was suddenly hit square in the face. One would expect a hit from a woman to feel like a light tap from a child, but Silvia was barely what you would call a normal woman. Keiko's ear rang painfully, his nose bled and he felt as if his teeth were going to fall out from the pain. Gritting his teeth, he angrily shouted.

"Yo- You BASTARD! Who do you think you are!?" 

"Wa~ How original. Coming from a person like you, I'd think you were joking." Silvia said casually with a mocking look.

"You bitch! To think you would pretend to be a maidservant to approach my beloved like that! You aren't fit to be with my Saek-- kgh!!" Without even finishing his sentence, Silvia had grasped Keiko's mouth and gave him a deathly glare.

"I see that you still have the energy to speak," Silvia's eyes darkened as she brought her face closer to him "Nee~ tell me, would you like physical pain or mental torture-- or maybe let's do both?"

"Hi- Hiii!!"

Keiko's eyes shook, his body started trembling from the fear. Every time he looked Silvia in the eye, he could only imagine a feral demon glaring at him from the underworld. Shakingly avoiding her gaze, Kieko's eyes moved towards Haruki. He immediately recognized her figure as Saeko's childhood friend. She had her usual goofy smile, but this time that smile felt off-setting.

Noticing Keiko avoid his gaze and look at Haruki, Silvia suddenly thought of something  

"Haruki, what do you want to do?" She asked with a grin, and with the creepiest voice Haruki could muster she said "SeLl hIs kIDnEYs!"

Just like a true Yakuza.

.

.

.

~Silvia's POV~

It was around 8 AM by the time we had enough playing with that bastard. I don't know whether I had gone overboard or it wasn't enough, but regardless of what I did, I'd be able to get out of it scot-free. It makes me wonder if I could get away this easily, then what about the people who do this daily in my previous life. What an unfair world.

Anyway, time was quickly passing and Saeko and Haruki's graduation was coming up in an hour. Haruki had already left to prepare, and I stayed to take care of the details. 

"We will now prepare the set, We'll take care of everything Silvia-sama," Kiyotsu said as he raised his hand.

With a nod, I shook his hand. "I'll transfer the payment the usual way."

And with that I was off to the school-- but maybe I need to change first. Crap, I'll be late! I need to hurry!

__________

D- Don't say anything, I know I suck at updates. I didn't go into much detail here in this chapter since this is a slice of life.

Yah, I may have. . . Hmm

Aa-ah, I watched 2006 Gintama and you just have to ship Otae and Kyuubei.