23

~Saeko's POV~

The moment Silvia and I arrived home after saying our goodbyes to Senri and Chiru-chan. Came a childish voice bursting out from our front door, with her arms wide open, they ran up to me with tears in their eyes.

"SAEKOOOOOO!!! I MISSED YOUUU!! SCHOOL WAS TERRIBLE WITHOUT YOU!!"

"Why is this thing inside my house!!?" Shouted Silvia as she went into a defensive pose.

Her eyes were twitching as she saw my childhood friend suddenly appear from inside our house. For her eyes to be moving and not her ears, she's clearly very disturbed with this dumb friend of mine.

Ah~ forget I said anything.

Regardless of Silvia's reaction, Haruki quickly ran past Silvia and dove into my arms as she balled into a crying fit.

Ha~ Haruki is Haruki. . .

"Gomen, Haruki. But I really wanted to look at all the plants Senri-san had. Couldn't really help it." I said with a gentle smile.

"Muu~!" She pouted at me with teary eyes "Saeko, It's not fair suddenly leaving me behind like this! Especially when I haven't done my homew-- home. . WELCOMING!!"

"Ara~"

". . ."

". . ."

". . ."

"We- Welcome h- home?"

"Rest in peace." (Silvia)

~Silvia's POV~

That was the worst move a person could have done in front of Saeko, openly admitting their crimes that is.

At first, I really felt like throwing this woman into a dumpster for barging into our house without MY permission. But looking at her dead state right now is making me feel a little bad for her. Just a little.

For the past hour now, I could only hear grunts of suffering from the living room as the entire table was filled with medical papers.

I could practically feel the depressing atmosphere leak out from here on the porch.

Hmm~ the afternoon sun is so warm.

I thought as I closed my eyes and absorbed the warmth of the sun's rays.

Back in my original world, I don't usually have any time to enjoy the feeling of fresh air.

Working in a white-collar job, all you can think about is practically how to kill your boss in the most brutal ways you can think of.

Unfortunately --or fortunately to others-- I wasn't able to exercise my most brutal thoughts, most especially to that apartment-burning bitch.

Just a little bit more, if my smoking clothes weren't preventing me from moving a step closer, I would have choked her along with the burning fires of hell that engulfed the entire building into ash!

Ahem. . .

Regardless, I am thankful for being reincarnated here.

This world is terrifically beautiful.

.

.

.

Such thoughts run through my mind as I heard another round of agonizing screams come from the living room.

"Hm. . Funya~° " <-- Enjoying the sun.