55

[Warning: Fanservice]

It was dark, only the small and gentle flickers of candles illuminated the white and comfortable walls of the room. Relaxing white noise engulfed the entire room as only the soft and sultry melodies of a woman echoed within.

Hands glided across the silky bedding, tensing, clutching, and smoothing its sheets as a pair of hands dance around her body. Laid on her stomach, lustrous silver hair draped, touching the woman's bare back, making her shudder.

"Sil. . via. . ."

"Hmm. . "

She called out her lover's name.

With the whisper of her name, Silvia lowered her body down to her wife's ears. Gently touching her neck with the tip of her nose. Without a word from her, Silvia obediently stopped her previous actions and listened to Saeko's words.

"My back. . more. ." She pleaded, lowering her yukata lower to reveal more of her smooth and fair shoulders. 

"Hm," Silvia muttered in affirmation.

Lowering her arms, Silvia directed her hands down to Saeko's hips. She guided her to a more comfortable position then slowly trailed her hands up to Saeko's lower and upper back, making the other moan. With the confirmation sound of bliss, Silvia leaned in closer and gently nibble on her lover's neck.

The sounds of tender kisses flooded the room, making the atmosphere more lascivious than normal. The two were immersed in their activities, no other people were around to bother or interrupt their private time. Unlike their normal activities at home, the pair's intimate actions did not go further than touch or kisses.

But it is not to say that they did not feel the same exceptional pleasure they usually have. Rather than pure lovemaking, the two simply wished to indulge in each other's company. 

Perhaps having her fill with her back being caressed, Saeko casually turned around and laid on her back. A bit surprised, Silvia moved back but burrowed her face back down Saeko's nape, making her giggle.

"You sure like my neck," she chuckled.

Silvia offered no words but simply bit the other. 

"Hmnn~"

"I want to bite you more. . "

"How feral," Saeko teased, pushing Silvia back up and away from her face.

Though confused by her lover's action, the feral woman still tamely followed along. "Something wrong?" She asked. Saeko remained silent but placed a hand on her lover's cheeks. Moving her thumb, she directed it inside Silvia's mouth.

Noticing her lover's behavior, Silvia opened her mouth, showing off her slightly longer fangs. 

"Pointy," Saeko commented, "This could hurt me." She playfully reasoned to which Silvia frowned. "Like you haven't seen this before." 

"I'm joking," she laughed before bringing Silvia's face closer to hers, pressing her to a kiss.

As to try and deepen the kiss, Silvia slowly entered her tongue. However, before she could go any further, Saeko bit it, making the other swiftly backed away in shock.

"!?"

It wasn't as if she was actually bitten, but the feeling of teeth suddenly corner her tongue made Silvia jump on a reflex.  

Laughing for a brief moment, Saeko sat up to calm down and apologize, "I'm sorry, you just look adorable like that." To be fair, every time Saeko attempted to bite Silvia, the other would back away and act confused and distress like a lost child.

To the untrained eye, this matter would be concerning, but the pure lovable bewilderment on Silvia's face was captivatingly cute.

Seeing as it was once again another one of her wife's antics, Silvia decided to fight back and pushed her down.

"Then I'm guessing it's my turn," she grinned, eyes sharply looking at Saeko with beads of sweat dripping down the side of her face.

Looking from the angle below, with the gentle glimmer of the candles from behind and the enchanting smile on her wife's face. To Saeko, Silvia couldn't be more hotter than she already was.  

Her face quickly heated up, but she did not break eye contact. 

Subconsciously, her hand reached out to Silvia's face. Caressing her lover's scar, Saeko wrapped her arms around Silvia's neck. And with a beet-red face, she muttered in embarrassment,

"Please. ."

"Itadakimasu~"

------------------------------------

[A/N: I'm not going further than this because this isn't an R18 book. Yes, sad. I'm offering wholesome here! If ya want more create your own fanfiction of them XD]