25

Edit: I fucked up in this chapter and decided to delete it.

~3rd POV ~

No words could describe Silvia's sudden urge to murder the dog kin in front of her.

A barrage of insults quickly flowed through her mind as she crumpled the letters in her hands.

If one looked closely a name could be read the back of each letter, surrounded by flowers and hearts, it said. . .

[From your beloved Yamago Keiko]

Silvia knew Saeko would never cheat on her, and so would she never cheat on Saeko. In fact, she hated the word so much, she'd much rather get her own mother (Kana) angry than be called a 'cheater'.

Her nerves slowly calmed down and was about to open her mouth to politely talk to the man. But as she did, Yamago Keiko pointed at Silvia and shouted. . .

"You! Maidservant, where is Saeko-san! No more importantly where is that swine! I shall punish him for defiling my Saeko!" Yamago exclaimed proudly.

Silvia may be lazy, however, when it comes to the only thing she cares about-- she'd go to any extremes to keep what's hers.

He. . . This shit-head just said. . If he had talked more politely and not slammed the gate, then I might have talked to him in the same manner.

HOWEVER.

Not only did he trespass, but also shouted false accusations! I want to break his bones. . . Tear of those ears. . . Maybe even make sure he won't be able to procreate his disgusting bloodline. Yeah, I'll do that. I'll make sure he'll be a good fertilizer in his own backyard, even worms might have better manners and logic than him. No. . . That's a terrible insult to the worms.

Her mind was filled with terrifyingly calm calculations. Usually, people engulfed in rage wouldn't even be able to think of such things and would put matters into their own hands immediately.

No, wait. . . I'm a Yuuno. No matter how hard I wanna kill this guy so much, I  unfortunately have . . . standards to put up. 

Unlike the lazy and completely downright messy appearance of Silvia, she was still raised in a good household. With Kana leading the family and Rei excluding discipline and proper manners outside of the mansion. Strangers are and should be treated fairly and with respect, no matter their status, that rule has been drilled into Silvia's head.

Forcing herself to calm down, Silvia made a shit-eating smile and decided to talk like the civilized lady she was supposedly raised to be.

"I- Im sor-- apologize. . . but Saeko . . i- isn't here y-yet." Trying so hard in using polite language and being a cultured person, Silvia couldn't help but stammer as she was utterly annoyed. She doesn't even understand why she is trying to sound polite anymore. 

Hearing Silvia's voice, the insec-- to Yamago, Silvia sounded as if she was nervous in his presence, thus, even more, elevating his pride.

"Very well!" His exemplary pride sounded "I shall come back another time!"

"But what about the swine. . .?"

"There is no point in defeating him without my beloved witnessing my awesomeness!" Saying that Yamago left as quickly as he appeared.

Even with his garbag-- elegant presence gone, Silvia's annoyance, rage, disbelief, and everything else remained whilst standing there frozen with her shit-eating smile.

Not only did that bastard completely forget about the 'swine' he also left because he wanted to show my wife this ridiculous display of his!! THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING TO HAVE EVER FUCKING EXISTED!!!

All of Silvia's rage suddenly accumulated in her fist and screamed,

"I WANNA DESTROY HIS FACE SO BADLY!!"

Without a moment to lose, Silvia demolished the side of the wooden gate, creating a hole the size of a head.

That day everyone in town simultaneously thought of the same thing.

""" NEVER TRESPASS THE YUNNOS!!"""

_______________

I'm losing my edge!! I forgot it was valentines day!!!