Cold; sunwoo (kind of 🔞)

!NOT MINE!

!FOUND ON TUMBLR!

!AUTHOR: juyeonzz!

"I'll see you in class tomorrow!"

"Yeah, sure. Bye."

You waited for the door to close behind him before emerging from your room, your blood positively boiling. Turning around, Sunwoo nearly jumped when he saw you standing ominously at the hallway, your arms akimbo with a frightening glare on your face.

"Jesus, lady. What are you doing? You nearly scared the hell out of me."

"What am I doing? You're really asking me that?" You spat out each word, your voice dripping with venom.

Rolling his eyes, Sunwoo folded his arms and you tried your best not to let your eyes drift down to his bulging biceps and firm chest. All he was wearing was a pair of simple grey sweatpants and if you didn't already know what his personality was like, which by the way is lazy and sloppy, you probably would have been smitten with his good looks just like every girl he brought back to the apartment.

"I mean, it's 12:19am. Shouldn't you be asleep?"

You swore you were this close to busting a vein somewhere.

"Do you really think anyone can sleep with the loud noises that you and whoever that is were making? The walls are fucking thin, I can hear everything and it's disgusting and I can't sleep."

He raised an eyebrow quizzically, a look of wonder on his face.

"Wow, I see. I never knew that. No wonder you've been shooting me all those dirty looks the morning after."

"Do you know anything at all?" You scoffed and he winced, placing his palm over his chest.

"Ouch. Low blow, y/n," Sunwoo laughed and to your sheer horror, you felt a shiver run down your spine and a tingly feeling in your core at the sound of his deep laugh. Your face began to heat up as you stiffened. What is this? Are you actually attracted to him right now, to Sunwoo your obnoxious roommate? You couldn't help it this time as your eyes over him, taking in the how defined his muscles were and how low his sweatpants were hanging around his waist.

You need to get out of there right now.

"J-Just... Bring it somewhere else." You stammered and turned to leave but before you could even take more than a couple of steps, Sunwoo's arm reached out to block your way.

"Hey, I thought I saw you tremble a little. Something wrong, y/n?" There was a smirk on his lips as he peered down at you, eyes shining with amusement.

"It's... It's just the cold!"

"Is that so?" His voice was husky and you felt your heart clench almost painfully. "I don't think it is. The AC's off."

You turned to him, scowling. "That's just you then."

Sunwoo's smirk grew wider and there was a glint in his eyes as he bent down close to your ear and whispered, "I can think of something we can do to turn up the heat then, what do you say?"