jealousy; kevin moon {implied smut}

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

Jealousy had never been in Kevin Moon's vocabulary. And you were damn certain it would never be.

That doesn't mean you never try pushing his buttons every time you can, though.

"How can he be so hot?" You mutter to yourself, loud enough that it reaches your boyfriend's ears. It's a late lazy Sunday afternoon and you two are taking this time to unwind and relax, mentally preparing for the full week of work ahead. While Kevin is busy doodling across his sketchbook like he normally is, you take this time to catch up on the multiple kpop performances you'd missed earlier this year.

And boy, have you missed out.

"Oh my god," your lips go round as your eyes widen as big as saucers, gaze permanently fixed on the screen giving way to eight hot men dominating the stage with their fiery charisma and strong choreography, "Oh my-- holy shit I think I fell pregnant."

Kevin's voice permeates through the hot summer air, "What you watching?"

"Stray Kids," you say absentmindedly as your eyes follow one particular member's every moves. While you had fallen out of touch with the kpop world -- and you blame this on the concept of having a job and actually now going through adult life like anyone should be -- that doesn't mean that you don't get your phases, especially with one of your favourite groups you've been following since their debut.

"Stray Kids?"

"Yeah, jesus christ Kev-- Chan's arms are to die for."

Admittedly, you wouldn't have been so vocal about admiring other men if it's not for your silent experiment of whether Kevin Moon will finally bite at the bait jiggling before his face. He'd be an idiot not to.

But considering he is never even aware when other men look at you, you doubt that this time is going to be different. So you continue on:

"He's not even my type of guy you know? I usually go for the tall skinny ones but somehow--he's just so charismatic onstage. And did I tell you he's Australian? I mean I'm not fond of Aussie accents but I don't know I find it really sexy on him--"

"Woah Y/N, look at you. Talking as if you don't have a boyfriend," sarcasm drips from Kevin's alto, causing your head to slowly turn with surprise, an eyebrow arching slowly at the way he seems hunched and rigid over his blank piece of paper, pen held so tightly in his grip it might snap in two.

"Kevin," you draw out slowly as you try to hide your grin, "is that...jealousy I hear?"

He scoffs, "I don't get jealous."

"Sure could've proved me wrong."

Reverting your attention back to the screen just in time to catch a glimpse of Bang Chan's smile, you sighed in bliss, "his abs, though."

There is silence from Kevin's part, causing your lips to tilt into a small smirk of victory as you click on the next video that follows. You know him all too well that you assume he will probably sulk for the next hour that follows, and you're content with that, considering that you're not at fault.

You're too engrossed in your video that you barely realize that a shadow hangs behind your shoulder, before an arm shoots out to close your laptop.

You whip around with a scowl, "hey! What--"

But no sooner are you protesting that you feel Kevin's arms haul you up, turning so quickly you can barely register anything but the soft mattress welcoming your figure as you are plopped onto it, Kevin's frame hovering over yours. His face is all but amused.