cuddles; kevin moon

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

"Y/N? What's taking you so long?"

"Just gimme a sec," you call out as you finish braiding the ends of your hair, running a hand along it to ensure that no ends are sticking out. Satisfied, you trudge out of the room to see your boyfriend already in bed, arms sprawled out like a starfish as he beckons you over with his fingers, eyes barely open from having to squint up at the bright light flooding the room.

"You big baby,' you can't help but tease. He groans, not wasting any time to roll pver to latch his hand over your wrist. He pulls you into his arms and you let yourself tumble into bed, into the comforting cocoon of his arms that has become like your second home.

You giggle, poking at his side playfully, "what is up with you today?"

"I need to recharge," he mumbles against your neck, nose nuzzling the said area, "so recharge me. With cuddles."

"You are disgustingly cute sometimes," you smile at him anyway, heart flooding with warmth that has your arms break into goosebumps. After all this time, Kevin still has the abilty to bring out the butterflies in your stomach.

"Thanks," you feel him mirror your smile, "I try my best."

"Arrogant."

"Mean!"

A burst of laughter erupts from your mouth and Kevin soon joins in, his arms pulling you a little closer as another peaceful silence settles over the room with only the soft sound of the wind rustling through the leaves outside.

"Every day is so busy, I miss us having time together," comes his mumble, so quiet that you almost don't catch it at first.

Turning your head to his, you catch a glimpse of remorse on his face, "I'm right here," you murmur back.

"I know, but it's not the same," you feel his lips trailing up your neck, ghost over your jaw, "we should take a vacation. Just the two of us."

Oh yes. A vacation with Kevin sounds heavenly.

"What kind of vacation did you have in mind?" You ask as he slowly throws his leg over yours like you're his personal pillow.

"Hmm," he hums, a soft deep vibrato that caresses the side of your face, "I imagine somewhere isolated. Maybe in the mountains, in a small wooden cabin. Just us, drinking coffee and watching the sun rise."

"Woah there Mr. Romantic."

"Impressed yet?"

You pull a face, "more like cringy."

"Hey! That'a rude!" He tickles your side as form of punishment and you squeal out protests, trying to kick him away albeit the fact that his leg now has you trapped against him, with no way to escape.

"Okay sorry," you let out between gasps, "sorry--sorry! I mean it! Not cringy at all!"

A relieved sigh escapes your lips when his arms draw back, "You mean that?" He asks, propping up on his elbow to gaze down at your face in what you can only decipher as naked adoration.

"Yeah," your eyes lock upon his dark pools of obsidian. Those deep almonds responsible for making you giddy and warm and just so complete, filled over the brim with love. You can get lost in Kevin's eyes. Which is what you do, silently gazing at each other, as if redefining what it means to know someone from the depths of one's heart.

His mouth quirks up at the corner then, the tiniest of smug smiles, "yes?" He raises an eyebrow, "why are you staring?"

"Nothing," your gaze quickly flits away.

Too late though, for his smile only widens into a grin and before you know it, he's got you rolled onto your back with his body pinning you down with its weight. Every inch of his hard frame fits your curves, his head gently laid onto your chest and his hand caressing the side of your hip with surprising gentleness.

"I know what I'm gonna ask for my birthday next year," Kevin murmurs out.

You lift your head to throw him a curious look, "what?"

"A day of cuddles."

Typical. "Oh my gosh, Kev. You're like a puppy."

"So what if I am?" He proceeds to nuzzle his head right into your chest and you gasp, hands quickly grabbing his head to wrench him away. Your cheeks flood with colour, "wh--what are you doing?!"

"Cuddling you," he says simply while moving upwards, muscled shoulders bunching as he leans over to press another chaste kiss and a nibble at your collarbone.

"Kevin," your warning tone rings out a lot softer than you've intended, making you want to slap yourself for sounding so dimwitted. Your boyfriend, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mind your sudden inability of coherent speech.

"Hm?" He moves to the side of your neck. Another kiss there, another nibble. Your hands slide through his hair, fingers combing through his dark strands as your body melts like butter under his touch.

A soft groan rumbles through his chest at your actions while his mouth ghosts over your skin, up your jaw, right underneath your earlobe.

"You like that, love?" His murmur is deep, rough. Before his tongue darts out to lick a snitch of skin, your body instantly tensing up in surprised bliss.

"Kevin," your warning comes out as more of a whine this time, without any fighting energy left. Let him do what he wants, as long as he doesn't take it too far, is what your mind chides in affection as you feel his mouth peppering a bunch of kisses along the curve of your jaw.

"You're pretty," He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear, eyes catching yours once more and hovering in space, allowing time to stop for a moment if only to feel the love radiating from your own brown orbs.

"Thanks," your voice comes out slighrly breathless, "you're not so bad yourself."

Chuckling, Kevin swoops in for another chaste peck atop your forehead, then tilting down to catch your mouth in a soft kiss.

He draws back when you let out a soft sigh, thumb coming up to brush your cheekbone. Your body is practically on fire at this point, holding your breath at the way he's openly staring at you in a way that makes your head spin and throwing your arms around his neck once more, you pull him in for another hug.

He doesn't protest, winding his arms around you to cuddle you as close as he can possibly get you as your eyes get heavy with sleep.

That's all you need after all. Kevin, and cuddles.