❛ ⩩ making out with tbz !♡

— sangyeon. his intentions are usually innocent enough, cupping your cheeks and giving you a sweet peck randomly. he lets you further the kiss, tilting your head to deepen it and sliding your arms around his neck. he strokes your hair slowly while kissing you, lips moving at a slow pace; he likes taking his time with making out.

— jacob. sweet, innocent kisses. he would cup your cheek so gently and lean in, placing a tender peck on your lips, pulling back and smiling at you lovingly. you would be the one to kiss him again, and again, and again until you're pulling away breathlessly, beaming at each other.

— younghoon. his first few small kisses serve to test the waters, but they soon become deeper. pecks turn into tongue, and he loves pulling away when it starts to get very heated to see the look in your eye, then crashing his lips back onto yours. you run your hands through his hair a lot, tugging on it occasionally.

— hyunjae. definitely the type to give you a few, teasing pecks everywhere except your mouth, just so he can see you pout until he gives you what he wants. he'd let his hands linger over where you wanted him to touch you while making out, and wouldn't do anything until you take them in your own hands and place them where you want.

— juyeon. 8/10 times, a simple kiss will turn into an entire heated make-out. he would most likely pull you on top of him because he likes being able to feel you on him. keeps one hand on the back of your head, the other hand resting on your waist, squeezing occasionally and whispering little praises in between.

— kevin. lazy make-outs with kevin are a must. you could just be lying in bed together, watching a movie when kevin starts littering kisses all over your cheek/neck. soon, the movie is forgotten as all your attention is focused on kevin's lips, hand on his cheek, kissing him deeply yet slowly.

— chanhee. making out with him is very playful. one of his main aims when making out with you, is getting a reaction out of you. he'll do things on purpose, just to hear a pretty sound come from you. for example, if you're making out with him, he would pull back in the middle just to hear you whine and try and reconnect your lips.

— changmin. make-outs with him are usually easy-going and soft. they spring out of nowhere, one of you initiating it with a brief peck which soon becomes longer and more purposeful, changmin's arms wrapped around you tightly, hugging you into him as you kiss him deeply.

— haknyeon. loves when he can kiss you against a wall, leaning down and pecking your lips sweetly before your wrap your arms around his waist and pull him closer, biting down on his bottom lip. always pulls away to gently brush some hair off your face with a loving look in his eye.

— sunwoo. he loves messy kissing. runs his hands all over you, from your thighs to up and down your back. 90% of your kisses with sunwoo involve tongue, he loves swiping your bottom lip with his. he likes to control the direction of the kiss, sometimes even taking your hands and placing them around his neck, or just pulling you onto his lap.

— eric. loves kissing your neck while making out. his lips would trail from yours down to your jaw, then to your neck, tongue peeking out to lick at the skin teasingly, sometimes nipping at it. soft whispers of "you're so pretty" in between kisses, small sighs when you suck hickeys onto his skin. he always giggles and buries his face in your neck afterwards.

!Not mine, found on tumblr!