good morning ; juyeon {implied smut}

!NOT MINE !CR TO AUTHOR!

You were stretching your limbs lazily, the warm sunlight that creeps through the curtains hitting your face, making you groan slightly. The soft material of the sheets was covering your legs, the warm feeling making you want to fall asleep once more.
Speaking of which, your boyfriend was still asleep next to you, his black hair all messy and the sleeves of his black t-shirt slightly rolled up. The sunlight highlighted his sharp jawline and cheekbones in the best way possible, the sight being too beautiful for your eyes to bear. His pink lips were slightly pouting as he was breathing steadily, still in deep sleep. You could watch him in this state for hours, taking into his beauty - but you also wanted to pepper his face with feather-like kisses.
Juyeon then moved around, his back now flat on the mattress and his face in full display. Your previous desire eventually got the best of you and with careful motions, you climbed on top of his body. You started leaving butterfly kisses along his jawline and then slowly proceeded down his neck, the kisses now open-mouthed and wet. You suddenly hear an airy chuckle and you see Juyeon looking at you with a lopsided smirk plastered on his face.
“Good morning baby”, he says, his sleepy voice a tad deeper than usual and you smile back, leaning to place a kiss on his lips, “Good morning, handsome”. Juyeon lies back down, his hand supporting his head and the other wrapped around your waist, rubbing slow circles on your skin. “Slept well?”, he asks and you nod in agreement, “Slept well and woke up even better”, you reply in a playful tone and Juyeon laughs, preparing a snarky comment.
“Well obviously, since you’ve been looking at the most good-looking guy in the world” and you scoff at his words, “Aren’t you full of yourself”. “Indeed I am”, Juyeon admits, “and you want to be full of myself too” he winks, gasping at his double entendre. “Lee Juyeon!”, you whine and you smack his chest playfully.
“Again”, he whispers, his gaze now darkening and he starts feeling you up, his touch sending shivers down your spine. Juyeon then turns the both of you around and you’re now underneath him. He starts nibbling on your neck and you mewl softly.
“Juyeon…” and he shushes you with a soft kiss on your lips, looking at you with lust-filled eyes. He leans into your ear, his voice dripping honey:

“Hush baby, it’s time for my breakfast now”.