Bubblegum prince; Kim sunwoo

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

My family had been working for the royal family for years. It was a job passed down from generation to generation. I've seen many people come and go in this job but have been fortunate enough to never be one of them. My family has always been the kitchen hand. From dishwashers to servers or, in my case, bakers.

I had been baking for the royal family for pretty much my entire life. I learned how to bake at a young age. My parents like to say I was baking even while in the womb. I always laughed at the story. Evidently, so did someone else.

Around the time that I was born, the royal family welcomed their one and only child. A son named Kim Sunwoo, or Prince Sunwoo. The prince was a handful to say the least. He was extremely mischievous and constantly dodging orders. No matter what was happening, the prince made sure he always made time to come bother me.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous little baker." I heard from behind me, making me roll my eyes.

"Easy Sunwoo. The oven is hot. I might push you in and bake you alive." I said softly, making the prince laugh.

"Like Hansel and Gretel? How original." Sunwoo retorted.

I didn't let his words get to me as I continued to knead the bread dough I was currently working on. I heard his feet carry him around the counter as I shook my head.

"Woo, I'm working." I said softly.

I didn't hear a response as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me away from the dough. He brought his head to the crook of my neck as he pecked and nipped at the skin softly.

"Keep working then. I won't bother you." He mumbled out.

I shook my head with a laugh as I unwrapped his arms from around me. I went to turn around to say something smart before stopping. Sunwoo had a smirk on his face as I looked over his tousled hair. His once jet black locks were now a bright pink as he ran a hand through them. Well I did think he looked good, I wasn't about to tell him that.

"Sunwoo, what the hell happened to your hair? It's pink!" I yelled out.

Thankfully the kitchen was empty aside from myself and Sunwoo, so no one heard me or saw Sunwoo's hair.

A pout formed on his full lips as he spoke. "You don't like it?"

My eyes widened. "No. Sunwoo I think you look great it's just, your hair is fucking pink!"

Sunwoo nodded, bringing his hands down to my waist. "Yes. Pink. Eric and I found someone that could naturally dye our hair."

I felt myself laugh. "Of course it was Eric. He's so troublesome."

Sunwoo couldn't help but laugh. He knew I wasn't fond of Eric. He was a spoiled prince from a neighboring family that did nothing but cause trouble.

"Sunwoo, you have a coronation tomorrow. Your hair cannot be pink!" I told him.

Sunwoo only laughed. "It's no big deal. I'll just get the crown with pink hair."

I shook my head. "Your mother and father will kill you. Your father especially. Pink hair during a coronation."

The boy could only shrug as he swiped at the meringue that sat in a bowl off to the side. He stuck his finger in his mouth and tasted the sweet concoction I had whipped up as he hummed.