A kiss goodbye; Sunwoo

Okay so just letting you know that this fan fiction is inspired by the dream I had last night and NEJEIJEJSBS THAT DREAM WAS SO REALISTIC

I was over at my friend Yana's house along with some of our friends, Yuji, Namin and Seonju.

I ended up there while walking to the mall when I suddenly felt someone cover my eyes and yell 'GUESS WHO!!??'

I swear to god I was on the verge of elbowing that person in the guts if I didn't recognize Yana's giggles.

After we hung out in the mall for a bit Namin suggested we all go to Yana's house because they were going there in the first place before meeting me.

We all agreed and started running and chasing each other till we reached the big house Yana's parents owned. It was white and everything inside was brown and white and leather. It felt kind of cold. Everything was like that expect Yana's room and the one of her brother's.

Kim Sunwoo

That boy.. let me just tell you, he was hella attractive. He was talented too. He sometimes hung out with us but only for a bit before he would go and do something else.

He was really kind too. He always treated me like his own sister. That sometimes made me a bit sad because I'll be lying if I said I didn't like him, even though he was a bit older than me.

The girls were talking about avocado face masks and salads while doing each others make up and nails.

It was getting really dark. It was around 8:30 pm and it was dangerous going out there alone.

'Yah, Y/N, Sleep over  tonight. It's dark outside already' Yana pointed out.

I really wanted to but had to ask my mom first.

     Y/N~

Mommmmm~~~~ Can I sleep over at Yana's house tonight? She insisted.                                                                                                            

mom<3                

Y/N, you can't just invite yourself at people's houses! I'm coming to pick you up right now. Be ready

I sighed and put my phone down.

'Guys, My mom said she's going to pick me up.' I said while pouting.

aww's and ohhh's could be heard. I was getting ready to go out. My friends hugged me tight and I got my phone and keys.

There was one last thing I wanted to do..

..Sunwoo      

Ha you really though I said I wanted to do him? Yall dirty raccoons

I wanted to say bye to Sunwoo too.

I asked Yana where he is and went there after she told me.

As I entered the room I saw its famous dark brown leather. It amazed me how much money these people actually make and spend.

I walked in the room and closed the door.

And there he was, sleeping soundlessly on the little couch in the room

He looked so cute while sleeping.

I didn't want to wake him up so a decision came to my mind.

I decided to kiss his cheek and leave.

I walked over to him and kneeled down to his level.

I admired his face. He was so beautiful. His features were so precised. Every single one of his imperfections making him look 10 times hotter.

My head went down and right when I was about to kiss his cheek, he purposely turned his head and kissed me.

It took me by surprise but I kissed back.

The kiss was full of love but it was rather a soft one.

Soon he cupped the side of my face with his hand and kissed me more passionately.

We two kissed for a good 2 minutes before I pulled back.

'Don't leave'

"But I have to Woo..'

He pouted and i smiled.

My mom texted me that she's downstairs, so I quickly gave Sunwoo my phone number.

He kissed my lips one last time and smiled.

I smiled back, mouthed a 'bye' and left.

Damn I wish that dream was real ughhhh

anyways hope you enjoyed

don't forget to vote, comment and request <3