4: Wear it for Them

Start from the beginning

In the heat of the moment, the group didn't realize that multiple eyes where looking at Monoma with a hint of jealousy.

~•~

After lunch it was finally time for hero basic training. Rin staring off into space before looking to the door and hearing.

"I am...HERE! Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might yelled while leaning forward and holding onto the door frame.

Everyone was excited to have the number one hero in their class. While Rin was trying to stop herself from laughing, it would be rude laughing at the number one hero. Well to others at least, he was kinda her adoptive dad after all.

HAHAHAHA what does he think he's doing! I'm liking this school already!

"I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he is a teacher. This year is gonna be totally awesome!"

"Hey look, is he wearing his silver age costume?"

"I'm getting goosebumps, it's so retro."

"Here you learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good." All Might said while posing. He then held up a card that had the word 'BATTLE' on it, in red coloring.

FINALLY! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

"Fight training."

"Real combat?"

"But one of the keys iiis, looking good!" The darker lines on the wall started extending out to show cases that had their seat numbers on them. "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started. Get suited up and then meet me at training ground beta!"

'Venom we didn't exactly send in a design. What do you think we're gonna get?' She thought while looking down at her desk.

Actually I may have sent one while you were sleeping. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO DRAW WITHOUT ARMS!?!

'Wait you did what!?!' Sweat ran down her face after hearing that.

While you slept I drew a design, then once we passed by the mail box I casually dropped it in. It's so simple a child could figure it out dumbass.

'What design did you come up with?'

Oh you'll see. I'm not about to let someone else design a suit that's revealing and get you raped.

'So that's your real reason for doing this.'

Maybe.

~•~

Rin opened up the suitcase and once her eyes locked on the mask, tears formed in her eyes. 'Venom wh-why would you chose a suit that resembles his?'

Because, I think you need to let go. I know Peter and Ned were good friends, but it's been five years since Thanos. It's not your fault.

'Yes it is, it's my fault I didn't say goodbye when they left.' The built up tears rolled down her cheeks and landed on the mask.

Hey! You didn't know it was going to happen! No one knew. Now put the suit on and walk out there like you're honoring them all. And if you don't I'm gonna eat your pancreas bitch!

Rin felt a small smirk develop on her face before someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to find Tsu with a worried look on her face.

"Rin are you ok, why are you crying Ribbit?"