Changing Relations

Riddhima's POV:

I opened my eyes and looked around confused only to realize that I was just sleeping. For a second I thought I am in the middle of the clouds. These mattresses are just too soft. I tried to get up but realized I can't. I turned to my side and saw Vansh sleeping with a slight smile on his face. 

I can't believe someone so wicked could look so cute and innocent. I removed my hand from his grip softly and sat down on the bed smiling at him slightly. I agree that he is scary, but he is handsome, and caring and understanding. I shook my head as I realized that I am saying all this for Vansh. 

I smiled even more as I saw Vansh getting up and sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes cutely. He blinked his eyes and turned towards me only to flinch back shrieking lightly. I burst out laughing at his face. He looks scared. I can't believe this. 

Vansh: Are you mad?

He almost shouted glaring at me and I tried to control my laugh. I don't think I look that scary in the morning. 

Riddhima: I can't believe this. The Vansh Rai Singhania was scared?

I asked looking at him amused and I thought that he would be embarrassed but I forgot that he is Vansh Rai Singhania. How could he be embarrassed? 

Vansh: You ARE scary Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania.

I glared at his back as he moved inside the washroom. I laughed again remembering his scared face. Oh man!! No one would believe me if I tell them that Vansh was scared of me. I laid down again and closed my eyes. I would have to wait for Vansh to come out. 

Vansh: Riddhima? What are you doing?

I opened my eyes startled as I heard Vansh's voice and looked around only to see Vansh standing outside the washroom in a towel. What the hell!!

Riddhima: GO AWAY!!

I shouted pulling the comforter over my head. I can't believe he could do something like this. He knows that I live here too, then why would he do this? I frowned as I realized that this is may be his way of scaring me as I scared him some time ago. But I didn't do it intentionally. 

Vansh: Okay, I am not coming there. But what's the matter?

I removed the comforter slightly and opened one of my eyes only to see Vansh still standing in front of the bed in towel with a smirk on his face.

Riddhima: Where are your clothes?

I asked closing my eyes again and heard the sound of the wardrobe opening. 

Vansh: I forgot them.

I heard Vansh's voice and opened my eyes after 5 minutes only to see him fully dressed. I am going to kill this man. 

Riddhima: You did that intentionally.

I glared at him and he raised his eyebrows as if he is actually amused at all this. Damn!! This is not amusing, this is scary. 

Vansh: Oh come on sweetheart. Now why would I do that?

He said sitting on the bed in front of me and I moved back as much as I could but there is only limited space behind me. 

Riddhima: Cause you are a devil.

I snapped at him and sucked in a breath as he put both of his hands on the bed on both sides of me.