𝔹𝔹ℚ & 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕖

"Zin, why are you sitting alone? Where's Amy?" I asked, leaning forward.

Lily and Andrew looked at Zinnia. 

Zinnia turned her head towards us as soon as she heard me calling her name. She gave us a faint smile before saying, "She went somewhere with Ash."

"What?" I asked as if I wasn't hearing the correct thing.

"Ash called her as he wanted to talk about something and they went somewhere," Zinnia said, looking at us. "Maybe they have got something important to talk about. They are boyfriend and girlfriend after all," she said, shrugging her shoulders and leaning back on her hands. 

Me and Lily gave her a sympathetic look as we knew the pain she was enduring even though she was putting up an apathetic face. Andrew didn't have a clue about anything so he just nodded and went to sit near Danish.

I sighed and stood up. 

"Let's go," I said, looking at Lily and Zinnia. 

"But the college isn't over," Danish said, earning a frown from me.

"But our classes are," I said and took my bag.

"Yeah but why are you hurrying?" he asked.

"None of your business," I said and turned my heels as I didn't want to argue with him, not at this moment. Right now, one of my special ones needed me and I wasn't going to spare a second for this jerk. 

Lily got up taking her bag, dusted the dirt out on the back of her dress and turned towards Andrew. 

"Bye. Be there at nine. Danish, you too."

They both nodded and bid goodbyes. 

Zinnia raised her head and looked at me and Lily as we stood in front of her. She nodded and took her bag and we three went towards my car. 

»»---------------------►

The car ride was filled with silence. No music, no talking, nothing. Only the sounds of tires screeching, the air conditioner blowing cool wind and the peculiar 'tick-tick' sound of the indicator filled the unusual silence we shared in my car. Me and Lily kept our mouths shut because we knew well that it was better to leave Zinnia alone when she was upset.

I parked the car in the garage and turned off the engine. As soon as we entered our house, Zinnia went straight to her room and closed the door. Me and Lily looked at the closed door and then at each other. 

"Let's give her some time," Lily said. 

I nodded. Lily was right. Zinnia needed some space right now. 

Why would Amy go with Ash? What does Ash have to talk to Amy about? Should I call her? 

The thoughts that were stacking up in my mind were interrupted by Zinnia's voice.

"What is about all the doom and gloom?" she asked, taking our attention towards her. She changed her clothes to some comfy ones. "What happened to you two?" she asked us again.

"Are you alright?" asked Lily, who was sitting beside me in the living room.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" Zinnia asked with a baffled face.

Lily looked at me before saying, "No, back there Amy-"

"We really don't have to talk about it," said Zinnia, cutting off Lily. 

"So you're fine with what happened?" I asked her.

"Of course! First of all, Elka, me and Amy aren't dating. We are just two people who are becoming good friends but not to mention I have feelings for her and she doesn't have a clue about it. And second of all, Amy and Ash didn't break up. So practically, Ash is still her boyfriend so he has the right to talk to her whenever he wants, but that's only if Amy wants to hear him out," Zinnia said.