"I- We don't know how to tell you! And we were busy with exams and school stuff so me and Shin thought this was the best time to tell you...", you saw your mom shake her head, eyes closed and massaging her temples.

"Mrs L/N, I will take care-"

"Shinsuke I know you but I can't believe you will be this irresponsible. I let you be with her because I know you are the only person I can trust with this foolish girl but I can't believe you're the cause of this", you saw Kita's mouth open and close... Then open again... And close... Like a fish. You wanted to laugh at his cute action but the tension was too tense for you to even gulp your own saliva.

"Thank god you both will be graduating next week. I'm not opposed of this since it's already there but Y/N, I'm still mad at you for... I hope you guys will be ready because having a child is not easy", you and your boyfriend nod in shame. You saw your mother stand up and pull you to stand up too. You felt her hands on your not so visible bloated belly, making you flustered.

"Have you guys gone to the doctor? How many months is my grandchild here? Is it a girl or a boy?"

"We haven't but we are planning to after graduation", Kita answer your mom as she was still inspecting you.

"Hmm seems like 3 or 4 months already. So when do you want to hold the wedding?"

"Wedding?", your question earn a hard slap on the hand from your mother. Well that's how she shows her love for you, rough love. You let out a yelp and look at her with an abashed face.

"We haven't thought of that... Yet?", and that earn another slap. You whine and rub your arm that started to sting.

"Mom that hurts!"

"You deserve it. It's better if you guys get married when your belly is still not that big. Shinsuke!", your boyfriend stand up abruptly, facing your mother as she glare at him.

"Tell your grandma that I'm coming over for dinner tonight", you saw panic in his eyes when he avert his gaze to you, sweat drop and finally catch on his worries.

"M-Mom! We haven't told his grandma yet!", you shriek when you felt a pinch on your waist.

"You guys are UNBELIEVABLE!"

[Time skip brought to you by your mom nagging at the both you and Kita while buying supplements and stuff for your pregnancy]

The three of you are done shopping and at the traffic light, waiting for it to turn green to cross the road where the bus stop is. Not only your legs and back are hurt, your headache are coming too due to 2 hours of being dragged store by store with a lot of nagging from your mom. It was also the first time you saw Kita flinch, anxious and nod in shame like a lost fox when he was scold from time to time from your mom.

Kita help with carrying all the stuff and his other hand intertwined with yours. Your mother was on the phone with someone. All of a sudden, you saw a ball rolling on the road and a kid run towards the ball. The sound of car honking was heard as you saw a figure running across the road and push the boy away, making the car hit the person as it stop abruptly. It was too fast for you to digest.

Red oozes out of the person as she lay there, eyes blinking and groan as blood dripping from her mouth. The familiar face look at you, gasping for air as you run towards her, tears already pouring out of your eyes.

"Mom? MOM!? MA!", you lift her bloody head to your lap, her eyes half lidded as she look at you.

"You call me Ma again...", your lips quivering, hugging her body the best you could, not knowing what to say.

"Y/N, please remember this. 143433"

"What-"

"And take care of the twins"

"I- Ma! Don't go! Don't leave me! I thought you want to be a grandma!", you let your tears trail to your cheeks freely as you look over her face that was turning pale by the minute. People surrounded you and your dying mother, some were calling the police while some calling the ambulance. You could also hear Kita in a panic voice calling the ambulance, telling your current location as his arms embracing you. The woman in your arms cough out blood, face scrunched in pain as she grasp on your shirt, spreading the red stain.

"You already make me a grandma. I know I always scold you-", she take another breath that looks painful, making you frown, your head started to ache with all thr crying.

"-but I hope you know I am always proud of you and don't tell the twins that I said this... ", you saw her lips curl to a weak smile as she cup your left cheek with her bloody hand.

"You are my best daughter, our best child, my first love. I'm sorry that I was harsh on you and I love you, Y/N", you hug her limp body as you brawl out. All you could hear was her faint breathing on your neck as you scream out your feeling to the one and only woman you ever love, admire and always longing for her affection and attention. When you no longer feel her grasp on your shirt and no sound of her breathing, you pull away to look at her red stain face, making you brawl your eyes out and shake her body.

"No.. NO NO MA COME BACK! I LOVE YOU! I-", you choke on your words, your nose blocking due to all the cry and head spinning with all the scream and yell you let out.

The last thing you heard was Kita's calling out to you as he shake your body and you saw the grey clouds looming as it rain. Then your vision turn dark.

5/9/20 unedited¶
¦We've reached 1.14K guys and this is my thank you gift for ya :")
And let me shamelessly promoting my other book staring the Miya twins, The Twins's Hybrid Mate. Check it out when you have the time!
Thank you all for your support! I'm planning to make another book sequel to Memory Wall once this book complete. Please look forward to it!¦