Chapter 11 💗

Time flew fast and the national tournament is tomorrow. They are now in a hotel in Tokyo, being the only girl, you got a room for yourself but it gets pretty lonely so you text your boyfriend to accompany you. It's hard when you can't hold hands with him or hugging him freely but they still hook their pinkies behind the boys, wanting to feel each other just a little. Not because you are keeping it a secret or anything but both you and Kita are just being mindful of your kouhais. On the other hand, the couple are not the type to be into PDA. As their manager, you felt as nervous as the boys for tomorrow's tournament or maybe more. When he open the door, you run up to him and jump, hands and legs wrapping around his body as he laughs, his hands supports her by her thighs. He kick close the door as he sat on her bed. She was about to latch off from her boyfriend but he pulls her back into his embrace, one hand on her waist and another on her thigh. His hands went higher, stopping near her core and massage it lightly. You push away his hand yet he did it again, massaging your upper thigh, acting persistent as you snickers. You kiss his cheek, sliding down to your knees in front of him. Kita look down to her, anticipating of what the girl is about to do to him. Your hands circle around his waist, face nuzzle his cloth manhood, taking in his masculine scent through his pants. You rest your head in between his legs, looking up onto his face.

"I might be lactose intolerant but I still need milk to make my body feel good and your milk is the only milk I can tolerate", she wink making his eyes widen, he look away, hiding his blushing face. You palm him through his pants earning a gasp from him, her fingers playing with the waistband of his pants. He somehow knew where this was going, widening his legs for her access, eyes never leaving her figure. You pull down his pants with ease when he lift himself a little as you tap his thigh. His semi-hard dick spring out, you eye his manhood with excitement, attacking his tip with gentle suck. Her hands went to the base of his cock while the other slide towards his sac. He combs her hair, grasping a bunch of strands to pull up her hair from her face, taking in the view of her beautiful girlfriend sucking his pride.

You lick the side of his length, from the base to the tip, feeling every veins on his meat. Soft moans and groans was heard, his hand lightly tug on her hair. You went back to the tip, licking and lapping up his precum. Your mouth take him more and more inside your oral cavity, giving warm to his dick. Her left hand massage his balls as her right grasping the remain length that her mouth couldn't fit. You started bobbing your head up and down gradually, experimenting your gag reflex. Her slurping noise and moaning sending vibration on his cock inside her warm cavern, making him shudders. His dick getting bigger in her mouth, face scrunched in pleasure. His shaft twitch and pulsating as you suck him vigorously, a groan slip out of his mouth and a gush of warm liquid shoot inside your cavern. You swallowed his cum, gulping down the sweet taste of him, licking around your mouth not leaving a drop to waste. He was breathing heavily, grabbing her face as he look at her flushed face, her mouth gape open as if asking him to check that she indeed swallow all of his cum. You push him onto the bed, straddling him, taking in his lustful expression with a slight blush powdered on his face which only you have the privilege to see it.

"Just giving you a teaser of what you will get when we win the national", he chuckles, pulling her neck as their lips clashes, getting deeper by the minute.
His hands slide inside her shirt, caressing her skin and went higher to her breasts but before he could, the sound of her phone ringing stopping them. You look at her screen, a video call request from your mom.

"Sh-Shin! Put on your pants quick! Its mom!", his eyes widen as he pick up his pants, swiftly pulling it up to his waist, just in time when she press accept. Two heads pop out of the screen, greeting their older sister with excitement but a second later, the twins were fighting over the phone on who should talk first making her laugh.

"You guys can talk at the same time, each of you hold on one side of the phone. So why are you calling, Nara, Natsu?", the twins complied, while you are video calling your younger siblings, Kita look at you from the side, not wanting to disturb your family time. Nara eyes squint as she saw a glimpse of a certain silver hair with black tip.

"Nee-chan, are you alone? Is there someone beside you?", the couple stunned, Kita decided to enter the frame, smiling and waving at the twins, causing them to shout louder.

"Shin nii-chan! Nara miss you!"

"Shin nii-chan when will you play with me again?"

You laugh at their giddiness, the twins seem more excited seeing your boyfriend than you.

"Where are you? Why is Shin nii-chan with you, nee-chan?", Nara's question making yoy flustered. You laugh awkwardly as you glance at your boyfriend asking for help but Kita only keep his reserve facade, shrugging his shoulder.

"Um.. Shin nii-chan just accompany me because I was... lonely", a smug face plastered on his face as he look at you, you push away his face from you, blushing profusely.

"Where's mom?", you turn back your attention to the twins, trying to change the topic.

"Oh she slept already. Natsu stole mom's phone because we miss you"

"Aw guys, it hasn't been a day. I will be back in 3 days okay? I will buy you something from Tokyo. It's late now, you guys shouldn't stay up late for school days. I got to go. Love you, both and I miss you too", the twins whines and reply her love, wishing her a good night as she end the call abruptly.

"You better go back to your room. Aran-kun is probably looking for you, Shin", you try push him off the bed but he refuse, weighing himself on your bed, laughing at your effort.

"I thought you text me to sleep with you because you were feeling 'lonely'"

"I already give you want I want to give so you should go to your room or the others might thinking we were doing something indecent"

"Weren't we?"

"Shin! I don't want to be tease by the boys anymore", she pout, still trying to push him off her bed.

"Give me a good night kiss and I will go", you roll your eyes and snickers at him. You cup his face, plant a kiss on his slightly rough lips. He pulls her by the neck to deepen their kiss. He poke his tongue on your lips but you pursed your lips, pushing his shoulder away. You pull him up, dragging him toward the door. You wrap your arms on his waist as he hug you back, both eyes staring at each other with smiles on their lips.

"That's enough for today. Win the national and you can claim your prize", you chuckled, on your tiptoes to leave a final peck on his lips.

14/8/20 unedited¶