Chapter 8 💗

Warning ⚠
Sexual content. Proceed at your own risk. Skipping this chapter won't effect the storyline.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kita was surprised when her now official girlfriend suddenly lifting up his shirt and went inside it. Her head pop out of the top hole as she smile at his flustered face, hands around his torso. She lean in, her breath tickles on his right ear.

"I love you, Shinsuke", her voice turn sultry before trailing wet kisses from his ear, to his jaw and his neck. She nibble on the skin on his neck making him gasp as he hug her through his shirt all the while rubbing her cloth breasts on his bare chest. The sound of his breathing getting heavier could be heard as he nuzzle his face to her neck.

"What are you doing, N/N-?", she did not answer and straddling him instead, purposely rubbing her cloth nether region with his bulge. He hesitantly slide his hand inside her shirt, feeling the warm skin of hers a little.

"Are you sure about this? I thought we could wait-", she kiss his lips to cut him off, staring into his eyes.

"I want you, Shinsuke", without a second thought, his hands pull off his shirt, tossing it to the side. Her hands as if they have their own mind, slithering across his body, one went down to his torso, feeling his abs from his hardwork as an athlete. His hand went inside her shirt, caressing her waist and went up to the underline of her bra while their lips molding in their own rhythm. Her hands went to his chest as she lightly push away, catching up her breath as if the oxygen in his room goes thin. His hands pulling her shirt upward by the hem, their lips pull away for a second as she lift her hands, letting him undressing her. Before his eyes could travel to her body that was yet for his to devour, her hands cover his eyes.

"My body is not as smooth as girls out there. I've got some scars from the car crashed, do you still want me?", he responds to her by kissing both of her hand palms, pulling her hands off to take a view of her face. His smile never falter as he pull her by the waist, leaning in to peck her nose.

"I don't care about the scars or even if you don't have a smooth skin. I choose to love you and I will love every part of you, even your scars but if you need some time to show it to me, I will wait", she stares at his gentle eyes, only saw sincerity and love for her. Tears well up and blurred her vision. Her hands finding his to intertwined them.

"I'm so happy that you still love me even though you know about my past. I always dream to have someone to love me wholeheartedly but when I remember I'm no longer pure and that dream will stay as a dream. I'm yours, Shinsuke", his hands wipe her tears stained cheeks with his thumbs.

"I'm yours too, Y/N", she smile, she arch her back to take off her bra, sliding it off her arms. Her naked upper body was exposed to him, his eyes couldn't stop staring at the beauty in front of him. Her face flushed, letting out giggles as she wrap her arms around his neck, pulling him to lay on the bed as he was on top of her. Their chest press on each other as he lean into her, taking another taste of her irresistible lips. He straddles her by the waist as his hands went to her plump breast, quite surprised by how soft it felt. She felt full in his big hands that always able to hold a volleyball, it was as if her sizes were a  perfect fit for his hands. She chuckles as she pull away from their intense make out.

"Did you know that squeezing breast can prevent cancer? So please, play as much as you want", both of them laugh but that didn't stop his hands from playing with her mounts.

"Gladly. I've been wanting to ever since you step into my house", he peck her lips and his mouth went to her breasts. Licking, sucking vigorously on the right one as one of his hand flicking and pinching the other one. One of his hands went south to her shorts, cupping her nether region that earn a gasp from her. She pout at him while his eyes never leaving hers, sucking her nipple and playing with her other breast. She push him by his shoulder, his mouth unlatched from her as her attention went to his pants. He sat on his bed as she hooked her fingers on his waistband, pulling his pants along with his boxers off. His dick sprang out with a little precum oozing, he let out a soft groan as he felt the air brush against his shaft that was getting harder by the second. His eyes never take off from her figure that suddenly attack the tip of his manhood with licks and kisses. His hand went to his mouth, trying to muffle his moans from the pleasure she gave him. He felt that it's unfair for her to do him first so he hover his body to face her lower body part while her attention still on his dick. He take off her shorts and panties swiftly, taking a smell of her sweet arousal that intrigued his sense to taste her.  He spread her legs and nuzzle his nose to the addicted scent of her nectar, poking his tongue into her hole which send shivers to her spine. She decided to suck him by the tip and pushing him deeper inside her oral cave by the seconds while he was making out with her pussy, adding a digit which increasing by the second, stretching her for him.

He was near with her continuous sucking and the feeling of her warm cave while her tongue trying to lick every inch of him. He could feel her tighten on his fingers while his mouth sucking her swollen clit. He pull away, earning a dissatisfied groan from his new girlfriend, causing vibration to his rod as it send shivers to his body. He kiss her pussy one last time, caressing her smooth ass.

"Babe, I think that's enough. I need you now", with a tap on her ass, her mouth leave his manhood with a pop, wiping her drools at the end of her lips. He pull her by the hand, making their chest collide as he push her down to his bed, she was making a lewd face while he was gasping for air out of nervousness. Her legs were spread open for him to accommodate, the smell of her arousal making his mind hazy. He position himself to her core, his dick slide on her womanhood which make her shudders.

"I'm going in", he pant and plant a kiss on her forhead, her nose and to her lips. He deepen the kiss, tilting his head to the side as his dick rub on her pussy lips, lubricating himself with her essence. When she was so lost in the kiss, he angle his hips and shove his meat inside her twitching wall, a gasp and mewls coming out from her lips. Her legs wrap on his hips as she push him to her, making his whole dick plunge inside her. The new lovers moans at the new pleasure from their intimate parts connected, hugging each other tightly as both their hips thrust up and down opposite of each other to feel more of the new sensation. When he thrust down, she would thrust up, their moans and gasping intensify, both trying to reach their peak. His dick was stretching her walls deliciously, her core clenching him every time he thrust in as if trying to squeeze his milk out of him. He suck on the valley of her breasts, leaving a hickey on her while her hands grasping his bicolor hair. He groan, his hips movement never lose momentum and keep thrusting himself in and out of her, their lips latch onto each other.

Their moans were muffled by their lips clashing, her legs tighten on his back and pushing him more into her if possible. His dick pulsating inside her as her walls tightening around his length and the pleasure was too much for him. Without a warning, he shoot his semen and painted her walls white. She scream his name over and over as her climax came over her, feeling his hot seed filling her to the brim. He support himself by his hands on either side of hers once he emptied himself inside her.

"I... Ahh want more of you", she says, still gasping for air while her hands wrap on his sweaty neck. He gave her a smile as he was also trying to regain his breath.

"I have pills in the drawers. I don't want you to get pregnant just yet when we're both not ready", caressing her flushed face, she leans to his touch. When he sit on his bed and pull out, he finally notice her pussy dripping out his cum onto his bed and the slight bulge of her belly. His dick getting hard again by the sight of her, his hand press on her belly earning a pleasurable moan from her as a gush of his cum drip out more from her hole.

"Shin, I love you and I still want more of you", the boy didn't need to be told twice as he position himself back at her nether region, teasing the tip of his manhood at her twitching pussy.

12/8/20 unedited¶
27/8/20 edited¶
1/10/20 edited¶