Chapter 4

The bell rings signaling lunch time and the corridor are full of students gathers and chatting to the cafeteria. Y/N and Kita are walking to the rooftop with their lunch boxes. Kita invites Y/N to have lunch with him since he always saw her having lunch by herself on her table. He thought of introducing the boys and make her comfortable with them since she practically meet them everyday.

"Shin-chan, can you tutor me later? I think I need to brush up on my Japanese language. My mom told me I should ask you to help me", Y/N spoke softly while playing with the bag of lunch box.

"Sure, I will come to your house tonight", Kita nods, eyes forward while keeping his cool facade. He was secretly happy that she is depending on him. Kita climb up the stairs first.

"And you can call me N/N if you want, Shin. It's unfair you ask me to call you Shin but you still call me Y/N", Y/N stop at the bottom of the stairs while looking away, hiding her flustered face. Kita stop and look down to her, a little smile form at his lips.

"Sure, N/N"

...

Once they reach at the rooftop, they saw the volleyball boys are already there, looking at each other lunches.

"Atsumu, stop stealing Osamu's onigiri. You guys have the same amount of lunch"

"But Kita-san, I'm starvingggg! Today's PE was really tiring"

"Who ask you to used up your energy? And stop eating my lunch you pig!", the blond twin receives a smack at the back of his head from his twin brother.

"Y-You can have some of mine. I bring a lot", the boys look at his captain weirdly, when did Kita's voice change to a timid girl one? Y/N pop out from Kita's behind and wave at them.

"Oh L/N-senpai! You joining us for lunch? What do you have there?"

"Come sit beside me, senpai"

"Join us, the more the merrier", Y/N feel a less tense when she received warm welcoming from the boys. Kita walk towards his friends and sit beside the blond twin, tapping his side as he invite her to sit at the vacant space. She nod and sit beside him, pulling out her lunch boxes out of her bag.

"I made... tofu hamburger, my favorite food. I made a lot since Shin-chan invites me to eat lunch with you guys", the boys look at her lunch as if it was shining and glimmering, Atsumu drools at the sight of the food.

"I remember you like sushi a lot back then N/N, when did you like tofu hamburger?"

"Isn't this also Kita-san's favorite food?", Osamu blurt out which also make Y/N heart beats fast.

"You like tofu hamburger, Shin-chan?", the boy nod at her question, already munching one of her tofu hamburger.

"I still like sushi and I also like tofu hamburger.", she munch on her lunch as the others took one each, happily eating her food.

"I made a lot as a first meeting gift although it's not our first meeting. I will be in your care as your manager from today", all the boys stop eating and started to cheer.

"We got a new manager!"

"I can do TikTok with the famous Haya everyday!"

"So this is the joy of having a girl manager"

...

Kita, Y/N and Aran walk together to the gym for practice yet the gym doors are still close.

"Why don't you try open the doors, Y/N? Just to get the feel of being our new manager", Aran suggest which Y/N find odd but brush it of. What's more weird is that they stood behind her, distancing from her.

"Welcome new manager!", the other boys were there, the second years were throwing confetti they made themselves and made a huge mess at the entrance of the gym.

"Okay let's get on to practice. Atsumu, clean up the mess"

"W-What? WHY ME!?", the boys ignore Atsumu's whine and help Y/N brush off confetti on her uniform and hair.

"We don't know what to give you as a welcome gift but here", Suna her a plastic bag contains food and drinks. She was really pleased, especially when she saw a green tea milk.

Kita call out the boys to make a circle including Y/N at one side of the court. Y/N was enjoying her drink even share some food and drinks with the boys because she claim she couldn't possibly eat it by herself.

"We won't have practice today and coach give us permission to get to do some ice breaking with our new manager. So who wants to start first?"

"Since all of you practically know each other as a team, let me start first.
I'm Y/N L/N. 3rd year class 2. I just came back from England a month ago. As some of you know I lost my memories but that will let me make more memories with you guys in the future. Please take care of me", Y/N bow her head slightly. At the corner of her eye, she saw Atsumu wiping away tears.

"That was really beautiful, L/N senpai!", Y/N and the others laugh at the blond twin reaction but her laugh was stop when a sudden pain strike her abdomen. She rubs her belly in order to ease the pain but to no avail and somehow the pain make her lie on the court wooden floor. This gain the boys attention and the first to react was Kita who was sitting beside her.

"Are you okay, N/N?"

"I... I think I need to excuse myself to the toilet", Kita and Aran who was sitting at her other side help her stand up. Kita insist to help her all the way to the toilet. The boy wait outside of the toilet and in Y/N goes doing her business but a scream was heard when she go into one of the cubicle.

Without thinking, Kita slam open the main door of the toilet and saw her eyes full of rage and disgust.

"WHO THE FUCK USE THIS TOILET AND FORGOT TO FLUSH!?", Kita facepalm and walk over to the cubicle.

"Just use the other one, I will clean this up", she stomp furiously while muttering curse. The captain flush the toilet, wash his hands and went out towards his teammates. The boys were happily chatting until they feel the cold aura that sent shivers to their spine.

"If I found out someone didn't flush the toilet after using it, I will ask you to clean the toilet for a week. Remember, Y/N will be here more often and she will use the toilet too so don't just barge in without knocking", the boys nod frantically to their captain's order. Before Kita could take a seat, the door of the gym open revealing an unfamiliar man. He was about to ask the boys but saw the person he was looking for whom just walk out of the toilet.

"Y/N! I've come to get you!"

9/8/20 unedited¶
I can't believe we have reached more than 200 reads! Thank youuuuu so much!

Stay tuned! Have a good day!