Chapter 3

A knock is heard at the front door, little steps and giggles were heard before the door open. Kita Shinsuke saw a little boy and girl looking up at him with a huge smile on their face and hug his legs.

"Shin nii-chan! Lets play lets play!"

"Shin nii-chan! I miss you!"

Kita chuckles and ruffles their hair. The pair snuggles his legs that makes it hard for the boy to walk in.

"Maybe later? Where's your sister?", at the corner of his eyes, a head pop up from the sofa, revealing the one he was looking for. Y/N was lazying on the sofa while playing with her phone. She rest her head on top of the sofa to look at the person who her little twins brought in.

"Are you free now? I want to take you somewhere", the twins are still tugging their Shin nii-chan clothes while the boy keeps ignoring them to talk to their big sister.

"I guess... Let me change for a bit", Y/N's whole face was turning a little red, I mean a guy is actually inside her house! And she is only in her shorts and he could probably see her bra strap due to her wearing a baggy shirt. Y/N run up the stairs to her room to change her clothes while Nara and Natsu cheers when Kita finally agree to play with them.

Y/N walk down the stairs with her sweater and little bag once she's done. She found Kita helping the pair stacks up blocks of Jenga.

"I'm done. Where are we going anyway?", Y/N grab her phone on the sofa before heading towards the door. Kita hold a bag, which she notice that he was bare handed before when he came in yet just ignore it.

"Where are you going nee-chan? CAN WE COME?", Nara run towards the couple, her brother follow suit. They were about to use their infamous Puss-In-Boots doe eyes before a voice interrupt them.

"Don't distrub your sister guys. Come lets have dinner first", Y/N's Mama pop out from the kitchen and serve dinner on the table. Somehow Nara and Natsu forgot about their nee-chan and run towards the food along with Kita and Y/N following behind.

Time skip brought to you by the twins spraying each other with Y/N's sanitizers

After a 20 minutes walk and a pregnant silent all the way, they arrive to what seem like an ice rink, which was actually a small lake in the neighborhood. Y/N look at the sound of rustling from the boy beside her, taking out a pair of figure skates and lend it to her.

"I ask your mom if you are still into ice skating and she gave me yours when I told her I want to bring you here while you were changing", a surprise expression sketch on her face while staring at the shoes.

"I... don't know or remember if I know how to skate on the ice. But I guess I could try?", Kita give a reassuring smile and she took the shoes to put it on when she's near the frozen lake.

Y/N's POV

'Here goes nothing'

I push my right leg and start to skate on the ice rink. Although my mind don't remember how but my body does. A smile crept on my face and in a minute, I'm skating on the ice like I've known how for years. I look over Shin and he was smiling widely, hands crossed over his chest. An idea pop out and my face brighten as I skate closer to him and my stuff.

"Shin, I want to try something. I dedicate this to you", I took out my speaker which again miraculously in my bag and play a music, skating back to the center of the rink.

(if you don't wanna play the video, just imagine you are figure skating in any song you like)

After some twirls and twists on the ice rink, I bow once I'm done with my solo performance. Applause was heard at the end of the frozen lake where Shin was smiling and cheers for me. I notice he was holding his phone when I skate across the rink to him, did he record me skating?

"Did you record everything?"

"Yes, want to watch it together?"

"I think its better if you send it to me... I will watch it later since its getting pretty dark here", I took off my figure skates, bending down to seem like I was so focus on the shoes to avoid Shin look at me in a blushing mess.

On our way home, Shin keep on praising me with how good I was gliding on the frozen lake. He also told me that ice skating was my hobby since we were 7. I was amazed with my old self to learn ice skating at a young age.

A notification ding on my phone, I click on it and found out it was someone that I follow on TikTok. I watch a video of the couple and somehow it intrigued me to do something.

"Shin-kun, do you mind if I ask you a favor?"

Kita's POV

"Shin-kun, do you mind if I ask you a favor?", I look at her, shaking my head. We walk to a nearby park, heading towards a bench in the quiet park. Well who would go to a park at night, right?

Y/N put away her phone and taught me some moves and once she thinks I'm good, she pull out her phone back.

When we're done recording, I could hear her giggles through her mask while we're watching what we did a few minutes ago.

"You're a natural, Shin. It is a good post after months of my disappearance. Thank you for doing it with me", I nod and we walk out from the park.

"Have you thought about my proposal? Or think about being a cheerleader?", a sigh was heard from her as she crossed her arms.

"I don't know. Is being a manager better than being a cheerleader? I mean... both position will allow me to watch you play on court but I don't know how to be a manager of a volleyball team and I also don't know what exactly a cheerleader do. Why do the captain want me to join their cheerleading club anyway?", I smile a little at her little rant, copying her arms to crossed on my chest.

"You don't need to think which is better. Just think which will make you happy. I will support you in anyway", I could literally see her gears working on her mind while pondering which position she will choose.

"I will think about it more. You will get your answer soon... Hopefully"

"Yes, hopefully"

...

"Don't forget to send me the video or I'm going to spam you tonight"

2/8/20 unedited¶
Procrastinating for a few days. I was so hooked up with a game. I'm a GameHouse games fan. When I found some of their games are actually free, I wouldn't miss this golden chance lol. Although I'm a gamer I don't really spend real money for games. These are some of their free games.

-Welcome to Primrose Lake
-Amber's Airline
-Delicious - Emily's Taste of Fame
-Unsung Heroes

I recently finished playing Welcome to Primrose Lake which only take 2 days lol. And it have a 60 levels overall, don't ask me how I manage to play it in 2 days haha

And thank you my readers, I hope you have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night!