Chapter 13 💗

The house was empty and dark as you enter. After months, he decided to give you a spare of his house keys since you always come over nearly everyday. You lock the main door and make a beeline towards his room. When you open the door to his room, you saw him taking a nap although its only 8pm.

You close his door as quietly as possible but Kita is a light sleeper so the second he heard you turn the knob to his room, he was slightly awake. You turn around and was startled to see his eyes staring at you.

"Um... Sorry, did I woke you up?"

"It's okay, I didn't realized I fall asleep earlier while waiting for you", you put down your bag near his bed.

"Did you had your dinner?"

"Yes, grandma left a lot of tofu hamburger", you laugh as you saw a little pout form on his lips as you sit at the end of his bed.

"Funny because my mom made tofu hamburger too since she know I will be home today and I bring you some downstairs", he frown as he lay back on the bed, hands and legs spread slightly on the left side of the bed.

"That's enough tofu hamburger for today", you smile looking at him, seems like he already calm down now. An idea pop out, a little light bulb appear on your head and you punch it to break the bulb making it lights out. Well only you can see that little light bulb anyway. You look at him who was trying his best to not fall asleep. You turn off the light in his room, only the moonlight be the source for you to crawl closer to him. His eyes flutter open and adjusting to the darkness as he felt you sit on his torso. His attention on your silhouette and eyes dilate when you are actually sitting on his face.

"waaayuudoinnn", he laugh and try to push you off, his words muffled by your nether region on his face. He took the chance to sniff your arousal through your shorts, hands slither to your hips.

"I'm craving for your milk", now you move to sit on his chest, hands beside his face as he chuckles at your antics. He tilt his head as he give you a gentle smile, eyes staring at you.

"I'm thirsty too, let me drink you up", you giggles and sit beside him. Right after you taking off your shorts, he pull your legs and hang your knees on his shoulder, buried his face into your now exposed nether region, making you gasp and giggle.

"You didn't wear any panties?", he mumbles while taking in the unique scent of your arousal, giving a long lick from your slit to your clit, sending shivers to your spine.

"Why would I- Hnggh wear it if I don't need it", he suck and lick your clit, soft mewls pouring out of your mouth. You gasp when his tongue slide down towards your fold, teasing the rim of your hole before sliding into your warm cavern. His hands on your arch back, one at the end of your spine for him to push your body more to his mouth. His head tilt as he plunge his tongue deeper to your now wet core, making loud slurping sound on purpose as your hand rake into his silver strands, your moans resonate in his room.

"Ahh Shin- Hngh"

Your walls twitched and clenched around his wet tongue that was thrusting in and out of your hole, gaining speed by the minute, making your head thrashing on his bed as you try to keep in your voice. His tongue pull out to flick on your engorged bud. The emptiness of your throbbing core was instantly replace with his fingers, two digits enter at once and pumps rapidly, gasp and whines pour out of your mouth. He sucks your bud delicately, the opposite of how his fingers thrusting in and out of your hole. Before you could warn him, your walls spasms as you release with a pleasurable moan only for him to hear. His tongue re-enter your now twitching core, licking and making slurping noise to lap up your juices as if he was drinking the last drop of his favorite drink. His fingers play with your folds, spreading your arousal to your womanhood. He rub your folds, your core still quivering by his previous actions, earning a moan from you once again.