We'll Be Alright Now (The End/ Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

Trailing a pathway from his nose to his lips, I bite back a chuckle as he shifts in his sleep, a soft groan leaving him. Enjoying this a bit too much, I softly begin to trace the pink flesh of his lips with my finger, when suddenly a hand comes up to lightly grope my rear. My cheeks tinge pink at the intimate contact as his eyes open. Hazy, sleepy circles gazing into mine.

Without a word, he turns over onto his back and pulls me onto him, so that I am sitting on his groin. His dark hair falls into his face as he stares up at me from between the strands. Taking my hands in his, he interlaces our fingers.

"Why'd you wake me up?" He whispers, and I smile.

"Melissa says dinner is ready. So, I came to get you."

He pulls his lip between his teeth. "Is that genuinely what you came for?"

My eyebrows furrow questioningly as I chuckle. "Yes. What are you trying to say?"

He juts his lower lip while he shrugs, and I tilt my head with a smile. "Say it."

"Say what?"

"What you're thinking."

"I just think deep down you know what might happen if you come up here, alone. In this cute little skirt." He tugs at the hem of the fabric and my face gets even more red as I pretend to be oblivious.

"I don't know get you mean."

"Oh, you don't?"

"Nope."

"Lemme show you then." In a quick movement, he flips us over, so I am lying flat against the bed while he hovers above me, his palms pressing into the mattress to bar me in.

I now resemble a healthy tomato as I gaze up into his salacious eyes, the muscles in his biceps flexing as he effortlessly keeps his weight above me.

I swallow, knowing exactly what this position means. "What-what about dinner?"

"Dinner can wait. You're what I want right now," he utters, and my heart races. "Since my mom could come up at any minute, let's skip undressing..."

I nod my head nervously, as the sexual appetence raises between us. He presses his lips onto mine while his hand trails down my body. Our tongues tangle together as he presses into me, allowing me to feel the strength of his arousal. The kiss isn't slow this time, but fast and rough, showing just how impatient he is.

His fingers slip through the waistband of my underwear and the first brush of them against my opening causes me to gasp into his mouth. He continues to kiss me while rubbing me back and forth and I close my eyes as I savor in how good it feels. His fingers enter me, and he strokes me slowly while still kissing me eagerly.

But the foreplay doesn't last long before he pulls his fingers out and gently tugs my panties to the side, breaking our kiss to look me in the eyes.

"You mean everything to me, Rain. I love you so much."

I smile at his words, as he fiddles with the strings of his shorts. "I love you too." I utter, and his lips tug up as he lifts the pillow next to my head, retrieving a shiny packet from underneath it. He rips it with his teeth before taking out the rubber, and I run my hand over the healed scar on his chest while he slides it on. Even with this small wound on his torso, he is perfect. This permanent mark will forever serve as proof. Proof of his undying love for me.

He puts his lips onto mine again as he positions my thighs apart and in a firm action, he enters me. I gasp loudly into his mouth as he begins to rock to and fro. It isn't as painful as the first two times luckily; I am guessing my body is gradually getting accustomed to this. I grip his biceps while he moves in and out of me, and the pleasure raises as his lips travel along my cheek to get to my neck. I tilt my head as he gently nips at the skin there, tattooing my body with evidence of his affection.