Querencia

Daphne arrived an hour after Harry had left. Draco, Cassi and Tibby were still besides Blaise, who was now out of danger but still unconscious. Cassi filled Daphne with information of how they were captured and how they escaped. Daphne sobbed and apologized for her mother's actions. Cassi and Draco both tried to calm her down and they all waited for Blaise to wake up.

In the burrow, Harry sat at the edge of the bed in his room miserable. He liked Draco and he felt furious at himself for upsetting Draco like that. He covered his face with his palms when he heard a knock at the door. He looked towards the door and saw Ron standing, leaning against the wall.

"Go back there mate. Get them home." Ron said, his expressions soft but serious.

"Are you sure? He wasn't wrong when he said you hate him. You have every reason to Ron but-" Harry trailed off. He didn't have words to express himself or what he felt.

"You like him." Ron stated. Harry stared at him with blank expressions. "Its no surprise. You both were always behind each other. He going through extraordinary actions to get your attention. You were always obsessed with him. I hated him for all the taunts about me being poor and the things he said about Mione. I specially can't forget that day in the manor. She was tortured there. Dobby was killed. It takes time for some people to get over such stuff. Not to forget, I almost died of poisoning because of him. But he seems different now. And Cassi is a proof that hes grown up. You like him Harry. Do me a favor and go get your man." Ron gave a small smile.

That was enough motivation for Harry. He got up and ran out of the house to apparate. He ran inside st Mungo's and dashed people without looking back. He went to the room Blaise was in. He opened the door and stood there panting. Draco and Daphne looked at him with curious wide eyes while Cassi smirked then she masked her expressions and kept it blank.

"Aunt Daphne. I'm kind of hungry. Do you mind coming out to the canteen with me?" Cassi asked.

Daphne agreed and along with Tibby, the walked towards the door. While they reached the door, Cassi turned towards Harry.

"Don't fuck it up again Harry Potter." Cassi warned. Harry nodded and they left.

"Hi." Harry said to Draco a little breathlessly.

"For fuck sake Potter. Have a seat. I'd rather you don't die of exertion on my watch. I have no interest in sharing a cell with pure blood elitist, racist, house elf torturing death-eaters in azkaban." Draco snarled and Harry sighed.

"Draco." Harry said and walked towards him. "I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't know the facts and spoke on assumption. It was wrong of me. Please forgive me."

Harry stood in front of where Draco sat. Draco looked up at Harry and saw sincerity. He really was sorry. Draco's expressions softened and he lowered his head. Harry's heart skipped a beat. Seeing Draco lower his head was beautiful. Harry tried to put those thoughts of Draco submitting to him behind his head and concentrated on the apology. He kept looking at Draco, his head still low. Draco sighed.

"Its alright." Draco said. "I'm not my father Potter. The only reason Dobby was so severely illtreated was because I cared for him. He was my friend. I loved that elf. He was my only friend. For my father, love was weakness. Torturing him was a way of teaching me that lessons. I was so happy when you helped him free." Draco now raised his face up enough for Harry to see a small smile. "He still came to meet me in the manor at least twice a week. He got me apples whenever he came. He knew how much I love apples. Seventh year, when Hogwarts was taken by death-eaters, Dobby was my escape. I used to run in the kitchens late at night to be with him. Talking to him, being with him, it was my escape. And at home, my escape was Tibby. With whatever happened to Dobby, I didn't dare even look at Tibby in front of company. But when I was alone in my room, Tibby kept me company. She was my friend. I'm not my father Potter. I had no option but to pretend to be like him."

"Dobby was sweet. I really loved that elf. It was heartbreaking for me. He died in my arms Draco. He was my friend too. I know you're not your father. And it was wrong of me to assume so based on what I saw in the past. Will you come home?" Harry says.

Home. For Draco home was America. He had a life there. Cassi had a life there. Since Astoria's death, that place had felt a little lonely but it was theirs. The burrow had been welcoming. There, he felt comnected to his roots without feeling bad. Cassi loved it too. It was still dangerous. He was still known as a death-eater. He was a traitor on both sides of the war. It hadn't even been a week and Cassi had already been in danger. This world, where he was born, he wondered if it will ever be safe enough for his daughter. But he did like the sound of home, where he didn't have to hide who he was. There were people here who accepted him and his daughter, knowing his history and all the things he had done. Draco realized he hadn't answered Harry and that Harry was still waiting, his eyes showing how he really wanted Draco there. And looking at those eyes, Draco knew the answer.

"We'll have to wait until Blaise wakes up." Draco smiled. Harry smiled back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Cassi's POV]

Me, Tibby and aunt Daphne sat at our table after buying our meals. As I was took a sip of my coffee, aunt Daphne looked at me with narrow eyes, her lips in to a barely existent smile.

"You're setting them up." She states.

I smirk into my coffee cup.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I say and have another sip.

"Oh yes you do." She's right. I do. I've been on this mission before I even met Harry Potter. I have been planning setting them up before so called 'ran into him'. I had deliberately set Orion to go to him. Him being in America and me seeing him was fate. But the meeting happened exactly how I wanted. With no one knowing that I wanted them to meet. But that's just my secret. Something no one has to know, yet at least. Not even dad. "Just be careful." She says. I frown and silently wait to see if she'll explain. "They've been at each other's throats their entire childhood. They were in opposite sides of the war. Draco hasn't been here since a very long time Cassi. Things can go extremely wrong for him. Potter is hero worshipped here. Draco is seen as enemy by many. He's a Malfoy. In muggle world it doesn't mean much, here, it can be dangerous. I hope you know what you're doing." She explains.

Of course I knew the risks once I found out the truth. I only knew about Harry Potter as a person. I found out the reality of their situation when dad told me about magic and his history. I spent days obsessing over whether I should go ahead with the setting up or no. But this is something I have to do. For mum.

"I already thought about that. I know what I'm doing." I assure her. She nods and we resume eating in silence. I really hope this turns out the way I want to. If I want what I want, I'll have to play all cards very carefully. Without dad knowing so.

______________________________________