Ataraxia

In the morning, Harry woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. He opened and rubbed his eyes. When he was finally wide awake, all the memories of yesterday came back rushing in. He remembered he is at Draco Malfoy's home. He looked at his watch, it was 10 am. He got up and did cleaning charms on his clothes, then he left for the bathroom which was in his room. He had a quick shower and left for the kitchen. Draco was already awake, when he entered the kitchen. Draco was flipping pancakes. Draco being domestic in a muggle way, Harry thought he could get used to it.

"Morning scarhead." Draco said.

"Morning ferret. Cassi isn't up yet?"

"My Cassi can sleep for twelve hours daily. Without a break. Luxury of not going through a war I guess. She won't be up for another couple of hours." Draco replied.

Harry sat on the chair near the kitchen platform. Orion came to him wagging his tail. Harry immediately started to pet him. Draco placed a plate of pancakes in front of Harry. The plate had whipped cream, syrup and some berries. Harry immediately picked up a fork.

"Salazar Potter. Are you a barbarian? You just touched a dog. At least clean your hands first." Draco exclaimed.

Harry rolled his eyes and did a wandless cleaning charm on his hands. Draco smirked at him. Draco set his own plate and started to eat.

"Draco." Harry said.

"First name basis now, are we?" Draco raised an eyebrow with his Slytherin smirk.

"Yes we are. I was thinking-"

"I hope you didn't hurt your head. Doing things the first time can be painful." Draco teased. His teasing didn't have venom. It was friendly.

"Ha bloody ha. I was thinking, I'd like for you to come back. I'd like for you to meet my family. Meet your cousin Teddy. Its his last year in Hogwarts this year. I would really like us to be friends and I'd like for you to be a part of our lives."  Harry said.

"Don't even think about it Potter." Draco said in a serious voice. "That world has been nothing but pain for me. I'm sure no one has forgotten the Malfoy name. I can't let my daughter go through that hatred."

"You won't be alone Draco. I will be there for you. And if they knew about you, the true you, they will love you. Its your true heritage Draco. More than that, its what Cassi deserves. She deserves to know where her father comes from. She deserves to know who her father really is. You have raised her so well. If she knew the truth, she would be even more proud of you. I know I am." Harry said.

Draco looked at him wide eyed. No one ever told him they were proud of him. Not his own parents. Voldemort said a few times but that didn't really count. Cassi and Astoria knew no one ever said that to Draco so they always told Draco they are proud. Apart from them, no one ever thought Draco was worth appreciating. Draco could feel tears welling up in his eyes. It wasn't just anyone telling Draco that they were proud of him. It was Harry Potter himself. The same Harry Potter Draco had loved since he was sixteen. The same Harry Potter who had defeated the Dark Lord. The same Harry Potter, Draco always had rivalry with. That Harry Potter told Draco that he was proud of him. And that he wanted Draco in his life. Draco cleared his throat.

"I will think about it." He said.

"Please do. I'm sure the Weasleys would love to have you. They are really kind and forgiving. And if Mione knew the real reason you always bullied her for, she'll understand. She's really understanding and logical. They will love you." Harry tried to convince Draco.

To Draco's relief, the kitchen door opened and Cassi entered. Her hair was a mess and she was wearing shorts and a jumper.

"Morning people." She said yawning.