Blush

Cassi walked into the kitchen with everyone already sitting. Everyone stared at her with twinkle in their eyes. Even Hermione and Ginny. Only Ron looked unamused. Or maybe he just didn't care. Cassi looked at everyone suspiciously.

"What's up?" She asked.

George passed her the Daily Prophet. On front page was a picture of Draco, Cassi and Theodore Nott in the ministry. Headlines read, 'The Malfoys slap at age old pureblood traditions.'
The article said about Cassi's argument with Nott about patriarchy, about Draco's amusing smirk and proud eyes, about Nott being shook. Then it spoke of it was all a ruse to make the former death-eater look good. Cassi rolled her eyes at that.

"Is this how my life is going to be here?" Cassi asked unamused.

"Yeah." "Yes." "Pretty much." Everyone said together.

"Your a Malfoy Cassi. This is how it will be here." Draco gave half smile.

"Wow. I feel like Kim Kardashian." Cassi giggled sarcastically.

"Don't you have any better one to compare with?" Draco asked and Cassi shrugged.

Everyone laughed about the situation and told Cassi she will have to go through the celebrity embarrassment as well. They gave her tips on how to handle it and all Cassi could think of was why can't she have a normal life here.

Cassi was already ready for the ministry party. She wore a beautiful, silk black a-line gown that reached her ankle. The gown had a split from her  right mid-thigh. It had very slim of shoulder sleeves. She walked down the stairs to go to the living room. As she got down, she saw Teddy. The look in Teddy's eyes as he saw her was bright and full of awe. Teddy wore a dark yellow shirt with black trousers and vests. He had decided to wear his hair sandy brown for today. He looked handsome and Cassi couldn't help but smile at him. As she reached down the stairs and stood in front of him, he looked down at her and gave her a soft smile.

"I, uh, I got this for you." Teddy smiled confidently.

Cassi looked down. It was a corsage made with sunflowers and roses. It was beautiful.

"Who told you I love this combination?" She asked blushing.

"Your dad." He smirked and she giggled.

"This feels like prom." She giggled and Teddy put the corsage on her left hand, where once, her mum's bracelet used to reside.

"You look beautiful." Teddy said and kissed her cheek.

Cassi blushed harder. Yes she had crushes but nothing ever felt like this. She bit her lip to stop her blushing grin. Teddy took her hand and lead her to the kitchen. They sat together and waited for others to come. Neither saying anything, just blushing like fools in love.

                                 ~~~

Almost everyone were ready. Ginny and Hermione were talking to Cassi about her corsage, staying how beautiful it was. Draco and Harry came out of their respective rooms at the same time and almost clashed each other. Harry and Draco stared at each other for a while. Green eyes locked with grey. Draco was wearing a grey shirt with black trousers and black vests. Harry wore white shirt with dark blue trousers and vests. Both looking at each other softly, neither saying anything.

"You look good." Harry said earnestly.

Draco pale cheeks turned pink. "Thank you." He managed to choke out.

Harry absolutely loved the blush on Draco's cheeks. He suddenly felt his stomach flutter. He for some reason loved the fact that he was able to make Draco blush. Draco still wore his mask, which was only ever down when he looked at Cassi or was into a real emotional state. He absolutely wanted more of this blush and make Draco smile.