°5°

{Confession}

I knew it all too well. I knew this would happen but I still did it anyway, I'm the worst of the worst.
———————————

"Hoseok, I've been thinking-"

"Hold up! Let me just get this straight, did you just say you're thinking? Do you even have a brain to think?"

I hit his head hard enough it might leave a bump later.

"Did you say something?" I asked an evil aura surrounding

"No, no if you would kindly continue ahahaha."  He said scratching his cheek averting his gaze from place to place.

"As I was saying, before you interrupted me." The air suddenly changed and became a serious one.

"I-i was planning on confessing-"

"Just hold on one second!! You're what!?"

"Will you stop interrupting me!! Do you know how hard it is to open this kind of topic!?"

People started on staring at us, we bowed slightly. I looked at Hoseok and pinched his side.

"Ow!"

"You deserve it."

"Anyways, when do you plan on doing it?"

"I still don't know I'm still building up the courage to do it. I don't even know if I would be able to pull it off."

"~sigh~ all I can do is support you with your decisions all throughout." He said ruffling my hair slightly.

"Just remember that I'm always here."

"You know? You're quite dependable at some point."

"I'm always dependable-"

"Hey! Yeonjun do you need help carrying those?"

"Ah, hyung thank you so much."

"Yah! Taehyung are you ignoring me!?"

I just ignored Hoseok shouting at the back and smiled slightly walking away.
——————————
"Well? Is there any progress? Decided yet when you're gonna do it?"

"~sigh~ I don't think I can do it anymore, the confidence I've gathered immediately disappears whenever I plan on doing it."

"Don't you think you just need a push? Think of it as your last dying will."

"Are you killing me?"

"Of course not! why would I? It's just an example, e-xam-ple."

I just grumbled in annoyance putting the thought aside.

'a push?' I shook it off and walked to my next subject.

"I'll see you later Tae. You better think about you final decision."

"Yeah, yeah. Shoo away now."

"I'm not a dog!"

I took my tongue out towards him walking away.
—————————————
Dismissal came and I just wandered around the school ending up in one of  its field. I sat on one of the benches setting my chin on both of my palm.

'push? A push huh? What would it be?'

"A push."

"What push?"

I bolted upwards from shock. And saw Jungkook up front looking at me.

"Why do you keep on popping out of nowhere?"

"I'm not popping up everywhere. it's just you, always being deep in thought. It's not my fault your so jumpy."

He just shrugged and sat beside me.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?"

"Well I was just wandering around, don't want to go home just yet then I saw you here decided to approach you I didn't know you didn't see me."

'was I that preoccupied?'

"Well, what about you."

"I just wanted to find a place to think and arrange my thoughts."

"Is that why you said the word push out loud? What are you going to push anyway?"

"A-ah it was nothing nevermind that ahahaha." I laughed nervously.

"Hey Kookie if I may ask. Can you live without Jimin."

Jungkook looked at me shock that's when I realized.

"Th-that was a joke! You don't have to ans-"

"I don't think I can."

I was fazed from his answer and my expression gloomed a little.

"Losing him, it might be something I can't take too well. I think it will break me completely."

'I know, how foolish of me to even ask such an obvious question.'

"But I won't let anything happen to him, not on my watch."

"Of course he won't, it was a silly question of mine."

Aaah it hurts.

"Let's go?" He just nodded and we started heading home.

'Hosoek I don't think this confession of mine will happen. I'm sorry."
————————————
"Hyung! I'm home. Is mom and dad out again?"

"Oh you're home. They said they'll extend and enjoy themselves. Btw, you go get change and go down when you're finished dinner's almost ready."

I just nodded and headed straight to my room. Putting my bag down I took of my shirt hearing a small cling of metal.

I looked at myself in the mirror seeing the ring hung on my neck.

~sigh~ 'Is this a sign to say goodbye to this unrequited love of 15 years? His clearly head over heels for Jimin.'

I shook the thought away and quickly changed going down immediately and eat.