•4•

{Departure}

The rain was pouring really hard. It was so dark you can't see a single dent on the street. But despite how noisy it is, the sobs you hear was as clear as the night sky when the rain stopped.

Blood splattered across the road as sobs continued to echo as if the rain was nothing but a mere decor.

'I-I'm s-sorry' he said eyes wide and hands trembling vigorously.

----------

Taehyung's POV:

I bolted up sweating bullets after having such a nightmare. My breathing was uneven as I remembered once again the dream I just had.

'what a scary dream' I just shook the thought out of my head and stood up to prepare and go to school.

I decided to walk and clear my mind. I looked up the sky and walk in the alleyway a small flower found itself on my forehead. I picked it up smiling slightly.

I was nearing the school ground when someone suddenly yank their arms around me. I straightened up a little from shock looking to my side.

"Jungkook! It's just you. You scared me." He just laughed at me.

"Let's head to school together."

"Aren't you with Jimin? I see your hanging less than before."

"Ah, about that he actually told me that their family would go on quite a long vacation in Japan that's why he's quite busy preparing for his departure."

"Oh I see. Well! You don't have to be sad I'm still here." I said looking gleeful.

"Of course I'm not sad! I've always known you'll be here with me." He said smiling slightly towards me.

I blushed lightly and avoided eye contact.

"L-let's just go in."

"Let's go!!"

------------

Today's the day Jimin's departing for Japan. I understand that Jungkook needs to be there to bid his goodbyes, what I don't understand is why am I also here?

"Ah, Jungkook I guess it would be best that I'll leave? You should spend your last moments together."

"What?! Jimin's fine with you here and don't even try to ditch me after Jimin's gone I'll be lonely."

"W-what are you saying, it's not like I'll leave you I'll just go far away from here to give you space." Jimin just chuckled at my state. I pouted at this.

"Then I'll leave you now. I'll be in that café over there to wait." I walked away immediately and entered the shop sitting in the window side looking towards the two of them.

"~sigh~ it's not like he's never coming back you know. They'll just be away for a little while, you don't have to show how much you'll miss him." I looked at both of them with furrowed eyebrows, but not long after I was left shocked with eyes wide open.

'Guess I shouldn't have looked at them at all' tears prickled my eyes as I slowly averted my gaze still seeing them kissing passionately even in my peripheral vision.

I wiped my tears immediately to avoid weird looks from others. I just looked deeply into the coffee I ordered, I don't even like coffee that much.

"Are you going to drink it or what?"

I dropped the teaspoon from shock looking ahead.

"How clumsy you are, you never change."

I just looked at him as he picked up the spoon and wiped the spill. Tears threatening to spill again, I stood up and told him that we'll go.

'damn Jungkook why are you doing this to me, please just free me from this hell.'

----------
If you'd asked me, are there any improvement with my relationship with Jungkook? I tell you, I think it just worsened. We grew much more distant compared to the time where Jimin's still here.

'I guess it was better that Jimin's here' ~sigh~

A few weeks have passed since Jimin left Seoul. Yes I know I was already given the chance to do something about this unrequited love of mine, but guess what I'm such a coward.

I can't even bring myself to confess, and wouldn't it be such a bad move to do something for my sake just because the original lover is away? It makes me sound like I'm such a bad guy that it makes me guilty at some point.

~sigh~

"Will you stop that!? You've been sighing for like hell I know." Hoseok whispered annoyingly towards me.

"Sorry." I just held my sigh and focused on my lessons for the day.

-----------
Classes ended early and it's time to go home. But I was left spacing out preoccupied with thoughts about Jungkook and stuff.

'Should I just confess?' upon thinking that, my eyes widen and my face reddened.

'No way!! It's way too embarrassing and I don't have the heart to do something like that.'

I just shrugged the thought out of my head and stood there for a while longer.

"Are you planning on staying here till evening?"

I swiftly looked back going face to face with Jungkook.

Red alert! Red alert!

'Close! You're way too close Jungkook!!'

Jungkook furrowed his brows looking at me intently.

"Are you sick? You're red." He said touching my forehead.

I gasp lightly and pulled his hand away from me.

"I-I'm okay! Let's go home." I said pointing outside like a dumb little kid.

'this is bad, isn't this development way too fast?'

~sigh~ I can feel my whole face burning. My heart can't take this, this is too much to handle.