Calm After The Storm

Back at camp, when the rain began with a slow pittie- pattering, bouncing off the ground and forming puddles of water, the kids thought nothing of it and continued with their businesses which included playing in the rain considering it was their first time experiencing it. Wells wanted to share the moment with Clarke, to see her reaction to this new experience. "Hey Octavia, have you seen Clarke? I can't find her anywhere." stated Wells.

"Well, I'm not supposed to tell you this but she and Bellamy headed out  to mount weather earlier today." replied Octavia.

"She what now?" asked Wells who was clearly confused and startled.  Octavia saw the expression on his face and assured him that there is nothing  to worry about, it was her idea after all. The rain had now steadily built up to a thunderous deluge, so loud that the kids had to go inside the dropship. The winds were driving faster, harder and stronger, this only made Wells more restless. I have to go after her. He thought.

After what seemed like ages, the rain finally died down, as quickly as the gray clouds came  that is how gone they were and once again, the sky was an expanse of sapphire blue, dotted with feathery white clouds as the radiant rays of the sun beamed beautifully  casting a golden glow upon the earth.

Wells had already informed Finn and the rest of their friends. They decided to follow them as soon as it stopped raining. Raven advised Finn against it after hearing about what the grounders did to Jasper but he decided to go anyways. "I'm coming with," Octavia demanded.

"Octavia, you don't have to come it cou——," Finn began arguing.

"Ive already made up my mind, I' m coming with, whether you like it or not." stated Octavia.

"Fine," sighed Finn.