Te Requiro

The bunker felt much smaller, like something was pressing against it on top, aching to come in. Maybe it is the noise. It is probably the noise. Thought Clarke. Tap. Tap. Tap. A thousand millions taps at once. Bellamy took in his surroundings and said to Clarke," we should stay here for a while until the storm passes. I officially hate the rain." Clarke only smiled at him. She'd agree with him especially after seeing the lightning and thunder but she would give anything to experience rain again.

They were both soaked from the rain. Clarke's hair, often flying in the wind, was now flattened in the rain. She still looks beautiful. Bellamy thought to himself.

" We need to take off the soaked clothes, I honestly don't want to get sick and we've been in the rain for quite  a while,"said Clarke who couldn't stop herself from shivering uncontrollably.

" The princess wants to get naked,"smirked Bellamy which made Clarke rolls her eyes at him. They'd found some blankets and mattresses, Bellamy quickly took off his clothes but his boxer briefs. Clarke hadn't taken off her clothes, she was still eyeing Bellamy who clearly enjoyed her stares. She hadn't thought through when she said that they should take their clothes off. Standing there, she began feeling self-conscious of her body. She wasn't as slim and slender like the girls Bellamy hang out with back at camp. She had curves and that made her regret the idea of taking off her clothes. I'd rather suffer from pneumonia. She said to herself.

"Unlike you, I've got manners,I won't stare so just take your clothes off and come join me." said Bellamy without looking at Clarke but he gestured with his hands for her to join him on one of the mattresses.

Clarke quickly took off her clothes and wrapped herself with a blanket tightly and slid   on one of the mattresses while keeping her distance from Bellamy. They stayed in silence for a while just letting the angry rain outside do all the talking.

" What's like having a sibling?" suddenly asked Clarke. Bellamy didn't respond right away. His eyes were closed and Clarke figured he might as well be sleeping. They've come a long way and her feet were aching.

" I can't really tell," began Bellamy, " but I'd do literally anything for that little lady, she's my whole life. I hadn't began living until after she was born."

"I wish I had a sibling too, someone to play with," said Clarke.
"You already have one," said Bellamy this time he turned to face her. " Wells, I can tell he'd do anything for you, that boy loves you."

Clarke only smiled. He knew Wells loved him but to hear other people say it, only made it more real.

"I'm sorry for the way that I treated you when we first landed, you didn't deserve that," apologized Bellamy.

"It's okay, as long as you promise to be friends with me," responded Clarke with a smile. She put her arm out for Bellamy to shake as a sign of their new friendship.

Bellamy took her hand in his but instead of shaking it, he pulled her towards him and hugged her. Clarke was startled, she never expected Bellamy to do this but she hugged him back tightly. They stayed in the embrace for quite a while neither of them wanting for it to end. "Thank you," whispered Bellamy in Clarke's ear and with that ended the hug.