Raven's Home

Bellamy woke to sunlight glinting brightly off an object in the dropship. He got to his feet, his body aching with hunger, ever since  Jasper's incident at the hands of the grounders, they had all agreed to stay inside camp before they go out again for the supplies. They did this for their own safety but slowly it started to show that they needed to make the trip to mount weather for the supplies or else they'd starve. Surely, they had tried hunting and even managed to get a few rabbits but that wasn't enough for the whole group.

Bellamy got out of the dropship, even though the sun was up, no one else was out of the dropship or tents. It has been like this for a while now. At first, most would wake up early just to see the sun rise as it was something magical, atleast that's what they thought. He was about to start patroling the perimeter when something in the sky caught his attention. A rocket, he thought to himself and started running towards where it was probably going to land.

The walk to the rocket crash site wasn't an easy one but Bellamy had to take it. He needed to know who was in it so as he can decide what to do with them. Once he approached it, he went straight to the door and opened it, only to find a partially conscious girl who had a gush on the side of her head with blood covering most of her face. His instincts kicked in and quickly took the girl out of the rocket and tried to help her until his eyes caught a radio dangling inside the rocket. That is when he left her and went for the radio. He couldn't let them communicate with the ark, not after what he had done to the chancellor. He took the radio and threw it away but not before crushing it with his feet.

"W-hat... are you.. doing?" Words came out of the girl.
Bellamy looked at her and wondered why she was the only one who managed to come down. He had so many questions but first he needed to help her. He carried her and his mind wandered off to Clarke, the only person capable of saving this new girl.