foreword

•dedication•

To all those who want to seek some knowledge on Islam and to everyone who stumbled on this book giving it chance.

•my dear themi•

•author's note•

author's note

Assalamu Alaikum my lovely reader's

As you all know this is my third book and I hope to get the same love and support you showered on my previous books. I hope not to dissapoint you guys. This is a Spiritual-Romance book so, I want y'all to know that I'm not a perfect muslim but still, I'll try my best to share some knwolegde through this book. 

Also, don't hesistate to share you views through comments and leave your votes if you enjoy reading this book.

disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, bussineses/establishments, places and incidents are either the product of author's  imaginations or used in a ficticious manner. 

Any resemblence to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental otherwise stated by the author. 

English is not my first language so, you may come across grammatical errors.

copyrights

Do not dirstribute, publish, modify or translate the contents of this story in anyway. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or any means.

Plaigiriasm is a crime and the author would not hesitate to take actions against it and please inform if any of you come across the story or book copied.

Copyrights © 2020 thatabayagirl
All rights reserved 

•status•

Started - 11 September 2020

•••

Add this book to your library/Reading list to get updates!