Chapter Twelve

Author's note: Warning! Mature content and mentions of sexual activity( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Yeah, I'd really like that."

"Hop up, we're gonna get there faster If I cycle." Hinata said.

"Okay."

He turned on the bike's flashlight and started cycling. He started to get tired because of the weight from their bags but thankfully, his house wasn't far. After a few moments they reached his front door. Kageyama got down and Hinata unlocked the door quietly.

"Brother! You're home." Natsu exclaimed.

"Natsu why aren't you sleeping it's very-"

"Kageyama! You're back!" she ran onto his hug before Hinata could finish his sentence.

"Hey Natsu! You're brother is right. You should be sleeping now. We're gonna play together tomorrow okay?"

"You're going to stay here?"

"For tonight yes." Kageyama looked at Hinata and pointed the stairs with his eyes. "Let's get her to bed" he whispered. Natsu fell quickly asleep on his hug. The three of them went upstairs and Kageyama tucked her into her bed. After that they went into Hinata's room.

"I'm gonna say it again. She's so cute." Kageyama smiled.

"Only when you're here."

"Your mom's sleeping right?"

"I don't know if she's here yet, but she's a heavy sleeper. She's probably not gonna hear us."

"Good. I mean, because um. Damn, I'm so stupid..."

Hinata blushed and looked at him. "Kageyama?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to kiss again."

Kageyama dropped his bag on the floor and without hesitating he came closer on Hinata's bed. He put his hand on Hinata's cheek and then slowly moved to his chin, lifting his head slightly. Hinata pressed his lips into Kageyama's before closing his eyes. He ran his hands through his soft black hair while Kageyama licked Hinata's lips with his tongue. He wouldn't admit it but he saw that in a movie and he was curious to try it.

Hinata immediately got the message and opened his mouth allowing Kageyama to slide his tongue in. After that Kageyama's hands went down on Hinata's waist while he pulled him by his t-shirt. But suddenly Hinata stopped the kiss while taking deep breaths.

 But suddenly Hinata stopped the kiss while taking deep breaths

"Why did you stop? I really liked what you did." Kageyama whispered and Hinata immediately turned red. "I-it was because I c-couldn't breath..."

Kageyama laughed while whispering. "You dumbass...You need to breath through your nose while kissing. Come here." he pulled Hinata by his neck and kissed him again. This time he deepened the kiss more and Hinata did what Kageyama told him. It was now easier and it felt better.