Chapter Four

"Brother! Wake upp! BROTHER!"

Hinata's sister rushed into his room and before he could proceed to think what was going on, she was jumping onto him, almost breaking his ribs

"Natsu...what time is it?"

"It's 7:45 a.m."

"A quarter to...A QUARTER TO EIGHT? Oh c'mon, I'll be late for school! Later Natsu!"

"Okay brother."

He got ready in ten minutes like a damn hurricane, that was his best time so far. He got his bicycle and took the route for school. He hardly could open his eyes so he almost crushed with two other cars. What a day, he thought.

He reached the class at eight and a half. The professor didn't let him in so he went to the principal's and waited there. At least he skipped literature, which he hated. When the bell rang everyone kept mocking him about being late. Hinata didn't have the energy to reply back though. He just went in his desk and slept for a couple of minutes.

When Hinata finally finished his classes he ran into the court. He had to reach there before Kageyama. But he was already there.

"Told you I'd get here first."

"Kageyama, I'm not in the mood for this..."

"Rough day huh?"

"Yeah...Where are the others anyway?"

"I don't know but we're on time. We should wait them."

"Whatever."

Hinata took a ball and practiced his spikes on the wall while Kageyama was practicing his jump-serves. Two guys walked into the court. The one was really tall, he was wearing glasses and headphones while the other guy was shorter with freckles and green hair, probably dyed. They stared at Kageyama and Hinata with a weird look but they didn't say anything. In the end, Kageyama spoke first.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Why do you ask?" The green haired guy said.

"It's a volleyball meeting here. Only for the team." Hinata said, defending Kageyama.

The blond guy completely ignored Hinata as he faced Kageyama "What makes you think you belong to this team?"

"You should watch your mouth." Kageyama grabbed him by his t-shirt, looking clearly annoyed.

" Kageyama grabbed him by his t-shirt, looking clearly annoyed