Chapter Five

After a few moments Kageyama was feeling better so he began to realise what was going on. Hinata was laying on top him. Literally, on top of him. As he thought about it he blushed, but then quickly got rid of that thought since he felt guilty about it. After all he was just an annoying short boy with big dreams. Right?

As Kageyama tried to get up, Hinata grunted in pain and Kageyama sat back down, completely freaking out.

"Holy shit are you okay?" Kageyama's eyes widened in panic.

"I think I broke my rib." Hinata said in pain.

Kageyama froze, he didn't know what to do and when he gets anxious or panicked he stutters.

"How the f-fuck did that happen? Should I c-call for an ambulance?"

"I hit my side on the toilet since you smartass wouldn't open the damn door. Just help me get up and let's go to the court, then we'll figure out what to do."

Kageyama felt very guilty at the time so did exactly what Hinata told him and took him gently on his back. Hinata grunted in pain again when Kageyama got up from the floor and that made him worry a bit. He was afraid that if it got serious, he wouldn't be able to play volleyball anytime soon.

"Are you good?" Kageyama asked him again, obviously worried.

"I think I'm dying."

Kageyama sighed. "You imbecile..."

They left the bathroom and went back to the court. The whole team was already there and they were waiting for them for a couple of minutes.

"Finally you morrons. Where were you?" Tanaka asked loudly.

Kageyama put Hinata down gently and sat on the floor drained after carrying him on his back.

"We had a small problem. No...ugh... no big of a deal." Hinata said in pain.

"We think he broke a rib or something, we had an accident in the bathroom." Kageyama said casually without thinking.

The whole team stared at him with weird looks on their faces and Hinata slapped his forehead in disappointment. Kageyama's brain took a while to rethink what he said and when he understood his face turned extremely red.

"Oh my god! It's not what you think it is!" he said loudly. After that they all burst out laughing together and one of the guys approached Kageyama, he was quite short and that made Kageyama a bit uncomfortable since he didn't know how to act.

"Great another tall one. What's your name big guy?"

"Uhm it's Kageyama Tobio. I'm a first year and a setter."

"I'm Nishinoya Yuu. I'm a libero and a second year."

"Second year? But you're really sho-"

Before Hinata could finish his sentence, Kageyama banged Hinata's head hard.

"Short? Don't worry I don't mind. I think of my height as an advantage for my position. And you are, shortie?" Nishinoya said even though Hinata was taller than him.

"Hinata Shoyo. I'm a first year and I wanna be an ace."

"How cute, a small guy with big dreams. You and I are gonna get along well. Oh yeah, I forgot. Asahi! Get your ass here." Noya yelled.

"What's up?" A muscular guy approached them. He was quite tall and he looked like a university student because of his side beard.

"This is Asahi Azumane. Third year and he's our ace. You can learn a thing or two from him."