September (3)

The school year has just begun. Meet new students, catch up with old friends, enjoy the introductions and prepare for the long year ahead.

The student store is currently closed until next month as they prepare their goods. It'll be a busy time for anyone in the Business Club. George Harold, a 5th year (playable by anyone), student is the strict president and keeps the other student on their toes. 1st year students are required to stock shelves, 2nd year students are required to be cashiers, and 3rd/4th year students have pick of shifts. The 5th years are top management and make final decisions on orders, but there are mass meetings held for the whole club to pitch ideas.

The Culinary Club is also mighty busy as they prepare to sell treats at the student store. They have a counter for smoothies and pastries that are common. 1st and 2nd years are allowed to be cashiers or make smoothies, but it's the 3rd and 4th years that do the daily baking. 5th years get to decide on the monthly special and make those daily, occasionally throwing in a weekly or daily special for occasions like holidays and spirit weeks. They'll be deciding the special for October during this month.

The event club is the final busy club as they prepare for next month's harvest festival. They need to decide on games to provide, decor, catering, music, and more.

Other clubs will be relatively slow, just starting up and welcoming their new members. There is a Club Conventional held in September to try and draw in new members. You must join your 1st or 2nd year in order to get the privileges given in the 5th year at any club.