Elemental Sanctuaries

I'm sorry to do this, but each element sanctuary will have a main chain each year to pick their stones up together. You must take part in all this before moving on to chains during the school year. While you got to decide which house your character attended, their speciality will be randomized and I will let you know what your character gets.

Air:
The air sanctuary is an Egyptian-looking shrine with a window ceiling and and square pit in the center of the room. Each student approaches the pit and their gem floats up to them.

Earth:
Earth students go into a small cave. Gems are attached to the wall and can only be pulled out by the person they choose. It's not uncommon for students to tug at several gems before they get the right one.

Water:
Students go to a small waterfall at the edge of campus. The students step into the river's edge and pick stones from the bottom. If it's wrong, it'll turn to water in their hands, if it's correct it'll transform into their gem.

Fire:
The fire sanctuary is a small hut with a fire pit in the middle. It's a mud hut with enough room for a small class. Students gather around and the fire is lit. It burns hot for a few moment before settling down into ashes. In the ashes lie the gems. The gem belonging to a student will feel cool to the touch only to that student. All other gems will be hot to the touch, some students have even been burned going for the totally wrong gem. It can be hard to even tell what they're going for though since all the gems are practically covered in soot.

Gem Colors:

Fire:
- Basic Fire [Red]
- Lava [Black w/Red Cracks]
- Heat [Orange]
- Smoke [Maroon]
- Electricity [Glowing White]
- Explosives [Amber]
- Plasma [Violet]

Water:
- Basic Water [Royal Blue]
- Ice [Pale Blue]
- Slime [Neon Green]
- Clouds [Off-White]
- Water Plants [Light Pink]
- Bubbles [Clear]
- Acid [Olive Green]

Earth:
- Basic Earth [Aquamarine]
- Metal [Silver]
- Land Plants [Green]
- Trees [Brown]
- Gravity [Pink]
- Sand [Gold]
- Shadow [Black]

Air:
- Basic Air [Pale Yellow]
- Rainbows [Rainbow]
- Fog [Grey]
- Gas [Royal Purple]
- Solar [Bright Yellow]
- Galaxy [Speckled]
- Light [Reflective]