seventeen

Warning: Triple-ish update? Since I updated this at 2:30 AM the next day... So maybe it doesn't count. Ah, whatever. Enjoy.

Natsu's POV

"Now get in."

Maybe you haven't realized this yet, but I'm not the type of person who likes being told what to do. That being said, i immediately disagreed with the command and full sass-mode had been flicked on like a light switch. "Maybe I don't want to," I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Maybe you don't have a choice," He fired back with a murderously sweet, melodic voice.

"I have human rights, Gray," I teased, feeling myself slip into the sweet escape of being with him. Oops, I've done it again, I thought wearily as I bit the side of my cheek in anger. Haha, Britney moment. "Plus, skipping school is bad. Someone could find us out."

"Ah, what do they care? Plus, that's why it's spontaneous! Now, let's go!" He said excitedly, opening the car door. I scoffed and remained in place. "Natsu, we can do this the easy way or the hard way," He threatened slyly, leaning against the frame.

"Oh really?" I challenged, raising an eyebrow. Bring it, dude.

"Really."

"Alright, humor me. Let's see what you've go-" I was cut off by Gray screaming at the top of his lungs. I jumped what felt like three feet in the air and covered my poor ears to block out the screechy sound. "Oh my god! Quit it!" I yelled, scrunching my eyes closed.

"Get in the car," He repeated sweetly. I stared at him in shock for a split second, unable to move, and he began to yodel. "Loo-loo-loo-loo-loo-"

"Alright, alright! I'm getting in, just... stop doing that! You'll make a scene!" I hissed under by breath, sliding in to the car, more because I didn't want my face being shown publicly around this twat.

"Glad to see you could join me on this journey of ours," Gray said happily, holding up a scarf. "Now out this on."

"What are you, kidnapping me now?" I asked, wrinkling my nose at the neckwear.

"In a sense, yes. I just don't want you to see where we're going," Gray explained. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna lead you to some abandoned, death-trap warehouse."

I sighed a bit in relief, but still felt pretty skeptical. However, when Gray looked at me with pleading, innocent eyes, I caved and grumbled curse words under my breath as I tied it around my eyes, leaving room for my nose and mouth to breathe.

I heard the ignition and the car revved as Gray backed out of his parking space. Then we were off, zooming off to who-knows-where. I felt like a blind person, completely oblivious to the infinite world around me, depending solely on the other four senses. I don't know what I would do if I was blind- I would never get to truly experience every aspect of the beauty in nature, I guess. I felt really grateful I had my sight after thinking of all that, and I felt bad for sightless people. (A/N: *falls over crying*)

"Either talk to me or turn the radio on, because this is extremely boring," I dead panned, turning my head in Gray's general direction. I heard him chuckle, a button being pressed, and a nozzle being cranked.

My Chemical Romance was on the current station, and I nodded, impressed. "MCR is never on the radio, that's sick," I grinned. "Love this song."

"This is actually just a CD I have for the car," Gray explained. "Because exactly- MCR is never on, and neither are the other holy emo bands."

"Panic! At the Disco and Fall Out Boy?" I guessed hopefully.

"You know it," He agreed amusedly. I could practically hear the smile in his voice, and I beamed as the beginning guitar rifts of Welcome to the Black Parade began to blare out through the speakers.