you walked downstairs and seen your mom on the couch talking to the boy you had seen at the office.

"are you ready?" he asked standing up from the couch walking towards the door.

you froze for a bit not knowing what to do, now you were even more scared, he was hot, he was tall, and he was your dom...

"kara honey go." your mom said kissing you on the forehead and saying goodbye.

"oh sorry, bye mom. I'm gonna miss you so so much." you hugged her back and next thing you know you were in the car with him, sitting in the passenger seat playing with your finger nails because you was so nervous.

the car ride was very quiet you could literally hear your heart beating. luckily the ride had ended when he pulled into a driveway and opened his door getting out. you were about to open your door but he opened it for you.

"thank you"

he nodded his head and grabbed your bags. you followed him with your head down, you had a very bad habit of doing that. he opened the door to his nice two story house. you wondered why he had a big house if it was just him.

"you can go get settled then we will go over rules."

rules? you thought, you really should have listened to you mom all those times she explained being a sub because you had no idea what half of it was.
you followed him into a nice room that had a light pink, white, and other pastel colour decor.

he sat your bags down on the fluffy light pink and white bed, filled with comfy pillows and soft covers, you wanted to jump on it and lay in it all night.

he walked out the room and you put your clothes in the closet, and even though you were 17 you had a small bear that you slept with, your mom said that you just haven't grown out of it and it's ok. But you were never gonna give the bear up, it had an important meaning to you and you were very attached to it.

you sat the bear down in the middle of the bed while slipping on your white socks that had a small light pink bow on top, you threw your dirty blonde hair up with soft curls in a ponytail, and you had on a baby blue crop top with a white skirt.

you walked down the stairs and he was sitting on the couch. you sat down next to him and he gave you a sheet of rules to read over.

rule one: don't disobey me, attitudes, back talking, and disrespectful things count.

rule two: you will call me by sir, dom, mister, or daddy, NEVER call me by my first name unless I give you permission.

rule three: there is a zero tolerance of cursing in this house, if you curse without permission from me you will be punished, unless I let it be excused.

rule four: you will never talk to anyone in public unless I say so or you have to, you will not embarrass me, or yourself and it's for your safety.

rule five: no touching your self, no masturbating if I'm not around. you will wait for me because I will please you whenever you want.

rule six: you will never steal from me or anyone, you are my sub therefore I will take care for you so whatever you need just ask.

rule seven: whenever we are performing a sexual act you will ask or wait until I give you permission to cum.

rule eight: you will respect the company I have over, especially my friends, their friends, and their subs as well.

rule nine: you will be punished if you break one of these rules. you will also thank me after every punishment or tell me why I did it so you understand.

you looked up from the paper and handed it back to him.

"did you read over all of them?" He said looking up from his phone and looking directly into your eyes.

you nodded your head and looked back down at your hands when he lifted your chin up.

"use your words" he said looking directly at you making you nervous and stutter, you hated stuttering it made you sound weaker the you already were.

"yes sir"