65

two updates in a day ;)

when you woke up raven was jumping on your bed.

"mommy! mommy! mommy! wakey wakey!" her voice squeaked.

you looked over at the time and groaned.

"it's 9 am on a Saturday mommy needs sleep." you groaned.

you smelled breakfast, who was cooking?

you finally got up and went downstairs raven following behind. you went into the kitchen and saw Mattia making breakfast.

"are you serious?" you rubbed your eyes still half asleep.

"you weren't answering my calls and you just disappeared."

"so you come to my house and make breakfast?" you went over to him and turned the stove off.

"raven said she was hungry, she was watching tv with oliver when I came in so I cooked something for her." he put the pancake on the plate with bacon and eggs and sausage. you took the sausage off and ate it.

"hey!"

"she's allergic to peppers." you rolled your eyes and went back upstairs.

"it was for oliver-" he mumbled

he gave raven her plate at the table and went upstairs. you were brushing your teeth and fixing your hair up, getting ready for the day.

"come here." he sat on the bed and waited for you to come over to him. you rolled your eyes and continued getting ready.

"Kara.."

"what? you expect me to forgive you just because you come in and make breakfast for her? Mattia you kept something important from me.. you basically did nothing but let him Harass me!"

"I did nothing? I warned you multiple times to leave atom alone! I protect you all the time, I would do anything to keep you safe."

"I don't want to do this right now, please leave."

"no, you need to understand that I am handling the atom situation, him coming here and messing with raven was not apart of the plan."

"the plan?"

"what I meant was-"

"what plan?" you walked out the bathroom and finally went over to him.

"there is no.."

"what, plan?" you said in all seriousness.

"ok, after I found out that atom was the guy I was gonna kill him, he said if I didn't kill him he would drop everything and move out the state. I knew that was better because you hate when I kill so I didn't kill him, instead I had people watch him. They watched as he bought plane tickets and packed everything. I thought he left."

"so you can kill innocent people at a bank for money but you can't kill someone who almost raped me? who harassed me? who stalked me? who scared the shit out of my kid? your fucked up I hope you know that." you scoffed and went downstairs to check on raven.

"are you serious?"

-

"hey big girl are you ready?" you smiled softly and put her empty plate in the sink.

"for what?" she said climbing out her chair.

"to go meet your teacher for school."