69

;)

in honor of me not updating in a whole month, here is a very long chapter <3

you woke up to raven climbing on your bed. she laid in the middle of you and Mattia. you looked at the time and it was almost 3 am.

"what's wrong?" 

"scary dream."

you hummed and then quickly fell back asleep, but didn't stay asleep for long. you kept getting kicked, raven was a wild sleeper. mattia was a deep sleeper so he slept like a baby.

-

when you heard your alarm you groaned. you felt like you got no sleep. you looked over and Mattia and raven were not there.

you got up and brushed your teeth then headed downstairs, raven was eating breakfast and feeding half of it to oliver and Mattia was on the couch. Raven was already dressed and her hair was up in two pigtails.

you flopped on the couch and put your head in Mattia's lap.

"I'll take her to school today." he said making you look up at him.

"really?"

"mhm, you look tired so you can rest. I'll be back in a bit." he kissed your forehead and stood up. He helped raven get down from her chair and he held
her hand as they walked out.

"bye mommy." raven said waving at you as she walked out.

"bye rae, have a good day." you smiled at her until the door closed. you went back upstairs and flopped back on the bed, going back to sleep.

-

after a nice long nap you woke up on your own, you looked at the time and it was 12 pm. you went downstairs and saw mattia on the couch.

"how did you sleep?"

"amazing." you went over and straddled his lap.

"oh?" he put his hands on your waist.

you haven't had sex with Mattia ever since he ignored your safe word so yeah you were kind of scared but you trusted him, so you were ready.

"are you busy right now?" you said fiddling with the strings on his sweatpants.

"nope."

you untied his sweatpants and he slowly moved your underwear off of you.

you felt him growing in your hand as soon as you pulled it out, you softly stroked it before he softy rubbed it against your entrance making you lightly moan. you moaned louder when you felt him push in, his hands instantly went to your lower back, helping you thrust. you threw your head back a bit as you rode him.

"oh." you whimpered lightly as you felt him kissing your neck. you felt his warm hands wander around your tits, lower back, and thighs.

you put your fingers on your clit slowly moving them in a figure eight motion, but Mattia moved your hand away when he saw you doing that. Instead he did it for you, making your fingers tangle in his hair as you moaned every second.

"let me cum." you whimpered as you picked up your thrusting pace.

"that's not how you ask." he went faster making your thigh shake a bit.

"p-please?" you bit your lower lip.

"try again."

"daddy please let me cum. please I cant hold it any longer." you squeezed your eyes as you felt yourself about to cum.