80

long chap :p
-
-

when you woke up you were in a bed, Mattia wasn't next to you. The room looked like you were in a really nice suite hotel room, so did Zayn's. You could see all of Vegas from the window, the window was all glass. It was beautiful, but overwhelming.

you got up and brushed your teeth with the plastic tooth brush that was rapped up. you rinsed your face with cold water and made you way down the stairs. When you went into the living room you saw Mattia on the phone, he had on a suit and he had his computer out.

when you sat on the couch you grabbed the throw cover that was on one of the sofas and wrapped yourself in it.  you tuned out whatever he was saying on the phone and just laid on the couch.

After he was done on the phone, he came over and sat next to you. "The measurement people and training people are gonna be here today." he said with no enthusiasm.

"ok." you said softly. you could tell he was so stressed. 

"can we get ice cream?" you said sitting up.

"what?" he had a confused face but you were serious.

"can we get ice cream? I mean we are in Vegas and I've never been to Vegas."

"now isn't the time."

"pretty please, can we go out one more time before...you know."

he took a deep breath and looked over at you.

"fine, but hurry and get ready. Do not take all day." you smiled and hugged him and he gave you a kiss on your forehead. you went upstairs and took a quick shower then put on some clothes from your suitcase.

you were brushing your teeth and finding some cute jewelry to put on when Mattia walked in.

"when I said don't take all day, I meant it." he said sitting down.

"I'm almost done!!"

you finished brushing your teeth and brushed your hair up then clipping it. you put on some shoes and found your bag and then went downstairs.

"ok you ready?" he asked while opening the door.

"yes!" you were excited, this could be the last time you're out but you didn't try and think about that.

you got in the car and he drove into the busy city. It was very beautiful, so many neon lights, so many people doing there on thing living their own life. you just observed out the car window. He pulled into this ice cream shop and you got out. You looked at the flavours you wanted but couldn't choose.

"I don't know which one to get." you said.

"how about basic vanilla but you out your own toppings on it?"

"hmm, sounds yummy but I want to try something new." you looked at all the flavours for a good 5 minutes and finally picked one.

"ok I got one, superman." you smiled. the worker scooped it out and Mattia paid for it before you could.

you walked back to the car and ate the ice cream.

"wanna try?" you asked.

"no that looks absolutely disgusting." he looked at all the colors.

"It's amazing." you said taking a bite.

he drove around for a bit until he pulled into the casino.

"um why are we here?" You said looking out the window.

"I have to meet someone really quickly, I need you to stay in here." he parked and then got out. you just sat back and ate your ice cream. After about 5 minutes you were done and needed to throw it away. you saw a trash by the side entrance so you got out.