Once I finally managed to come back to reality, I was able to realize there was some pertinence to what Mr. De Loughrey was saying. "I'm sorry... Can you repeat that please, what about Beckham's Instagram?"

"Some intern in their social media department saw a picture of you on Beckham's Instagram. They took it to their department head who took it to the editor, and that's how they picked you for the issue."

Immediately, I switched Niall to speaker opening up the Instagram app on my phone. This definitely explains the string of notifications on my phone. Last night sometime during our drunk sexcapades, Beckham posted a picture of me on Instagram. In the picture, I'm thankfully mostly clothed but obviously not totally sober because I don't have any recollection of taking it. I definitely don't remember telling him my handle so he could tag me in it. Granted, it is just my name.

Beckham has over 15 million followers, so saying that the picture went viral is definitely an understatement. It had millions of likes, I didn't even bother to glance at the comments because there's no telling what they say. One thing did however catch my eye, Instagram always shows your mutuals before the specific number of likes. The first username I saw was Malakai's.

You've got be fucking kidding me.

"I didn't know Beckham had posted anything of me

"I didn't know Beckham had posted anything of me.." I responded honestly, clicking on Malakai's profile.

Petty ass.

"Well it's to be expected isn't it? The two of you are dating, and it'll be great to increase Beck's media presence. Create some capital ahead of the big transition."

The big transition... Beckham taking over the company. Everything is always business with the De Loughreys, that's their love language. Mergers are their flowers, contracts are their chocolates, acquisitions and morality clauses are their vows. It's their entire world.

"Len? What's taking so long, everyone is waiting for you princess." I could hear Beckham's deep voice boom through the bathroom door.

I pulled the phone away from my ear momentarily, "I'll be out soon." I spoke back into the receiver, "Umm... Niall, I'm sorry to cut this short but.."

"It's not problem, I know how impatient my son can be. We can continue hashing out the details once you two lovebirds are back in Seattle." We quickly exchanged goodbyes before I hung up the phone.

I have been in this bathroom for an extremely long time but that's also Beckham's fault. My phone is blowing up due to his actions. His reckless ass actions. Even Gia had texted me with a screen shot of the post.

 Even Gia had texted me with a screen shot of the post