Poetic Justice ₪ XII

Start from the beginning

"Nah, you better hope I don't have to pee later."

"I'm not going to lie, this might take mad long to do. So if you start to get tired let me know."

"I'll tough it out, I don't want you to rush. I want it to be perfect." I smiled.

"It's painted by me, of course it's going to be perfect."

"There's that damn ego showing off again," I laughed but he smiled focusing on the painting. "I miss my baby boy, I wonder what he's doing."

"Stop worrying about him, last thing that little nigga needs is to become a momma's boy."

"Last thing you should be calling him, is a little nigga. That's my baby."

"He's a Brown, he's good where he's at."

"Everything about him is you. He has his daddy's fresh ass mouth, he has your manipulation, and he has your smile." I giggled to myself.

"How does he have my manipulation?"

"Every time his ass does something bad he puts the works on me to avoid an ass whooping. I sorry mommy I won't do it again!" I mocked his voice then laughed. "That's my little boo boo right there with his bad self."

Chris laughed. "He has your attitude, you think he's a good boy but you'd be surprise. Dude think he be running shit, ahh man he's crazy."

I smiled. "He looks up to you though, almost like you're his superhero. His eyes widen when he hears the front door open, at night your the last person he has to see before he closes his eyes. He's a complete replica of you, it's crazy."

"My son, Christopher Maurice Brown."

"Mijo!"

"Still think we should've named him Jr."

"He's practically already one, durrr what you think Mijo means?" I smiled

He chuckled "I ain't stupid, but it's not the same as Jr. . I ain't trippin though, I'll get another out you." He grinned.

"You must be trippin cause I ain't having no more kids, until somebody put a ring on it."

He laughed. "We'll see about that, but you never told me what your tattoo from yesterday meant."

I smiled looking down at the blanket to avoid eye contact. "Are you done with the outline yet?"

"Nah don't even do that, just tell me!" He continued to draw.

I sighed with smile. "The Keyhole represents that you've open me up to so many things, you've given me a lot as well that I'm thankful for. I feel lucky that we even made it this far together, you're the only key for me. This isn't it for us, there's always more to unlock and only you can do that for me."

He had a smile that could've last forever. "Awe babe."

Temperature in my body rose, I could feel my cheeks stiffen up as I kept a smile on my face "Stop, don't get all soft on me."

Chris continued to smile, "That was cute though. I loved it."

"I hate you," I said trying to break my smile.

"Don't be afraid to be real with me like that at anytime. I love it when you talk like that anyway," Chris smiled.

Chris

Now this painting really has to be perfect, it's going to be my gift to her. That tattoo really caught me off guard, it's solely just for me and it's practically almost the same as tattooing my name on her body l. God forbid if that day comes where we decide to break up she'll always have this symbol of me on the back of her neck that she's stuck with for life. If people ask she can always make up a different meaning but she'll always know the real meaning behind it. That's some real commitment for your ass, besides this painting I need to do something better.

"Listen babe, like I told you before. I think that we should fly out somewhere. I was thinking like Italy or Germany, but it's up to you if you want to bring Mijo. We can make this a family thing or something shared for just you and I."

She thought about it. "We can do whatever you want to do, but we bring Mijo."

"Can you see if you can take time off of work maybe next week? Better yet quit, you would be better off!"

"And how is that? I love what I do, that's like me telling you to stop singing."

"I'm not trying to say that I want you to quit for me, I'm saying just quit and be home with me. I don't think you should have to work, I want to take care of you."

She laughed. "I think I can handle that on my own, I see what you saying but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it. The day you stop singing is the day I'll quick my job."

"Think about it, I just want to take of my family baby. I don't want you have to have work another day in your life, you shouldn't have to when you have me that's all saying."

She smiled. "I'll think about it, but until then like I said the day you stop singing is the day I'll quit my job. Now are you almost done yet, my arm been hurting for the longest?"

"Yeah you could've been moved."

"Stupid, why didn't you tell me before! Been laying there for damn near 3 hours, let me see it!"

I grinned. "I liked the damn conversation we were having, but nah you can't see it yet."

"Why not?" She questioned covering herself with the red silk curtain.

"Cause, I said so."

She smiled trying to make a grab at it, "Just let me see what you've done so far."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Cause I said so and I'm about to go out and you coming with me so I can make sure your ass don't try and cop a look."

"Where you going?"

"Thinking about doing a little shopping, I'm going to the mall."

"Can we go out matching like those corny ass couples?" She asked with a rosy smile.

I laughed. "Yeah I guess so, you be jacking my shit anyway."

She laughed, "I do not! If anything, as soon as you see me with a new pair of Jordans your ass shot to the store to get the same pair I got! You jacking my shit."

I smiled. "Yeah whatever, just get dress."

Being cool for once I let her drive the Lambo out to the mall, that's my second baby right there I don't play when it comes to my cars. On the way there she blasted 2 Chainz while riding with a lean, probably sitting over there thinking she was the shit too! I shook my head and laughed along as she tried throwing out a couple of bars. When we got to the mall I carried her in on my back but as soon as people started noticing who I was I had to put her down. Since people were crowding around us. Holding her hand throughout the mall I took her to any and every store she wanted to go to. Before it was hard for us to do things like this. She never really liked people all in her face asking her weird personal shit, but now she's used to it and just laugh at the ignorance and don't mind when the kind hearted ones step to her asking for a picture and questions about herself.

"Chris do you see how many damn people are standing outside of Footlocker right now? This is crazy, I don't know why they like you! Ain't like you special or anything,"  she joked.

"That's why the girl today told you, your ass look like a yellow cock monkey."

She laughed. "She was asking for it I was about to beat her face in, what the heck is that anyway?"

I laughed. "Apparently you, come on let's piss them off real quick." I said pulling her away from the new Nike Air Mary Griffey's and kissed her right in front of the crowd.

Everyone screamed loud as hell, either with anger or happiness usually I don't do shit like that but it was just funny as hell to see their reactions to it. When it was time to leave we had to sneak out the back and walk all away around the mall just to get to the car in front, it was no way in hell I was letting her drive out of that crowd.