Poetic Justice ₪ II

Brielle

Never take the word of a man, something my daddy always told me and now I see why. A boy does what he's told to do, men do what they have to do. Boys shack up, men build homes. No wonder why I been feeling like this thing he calls a home is nothing but a temporary cheap plywood and tape waiting to fall to pieces. Guys have this thing about them where they use manipulation to the fullest, females do it to but guys have just way at pushing that button that will make us believe every damn thing they say even when we know it's a lie. Everyone of us want to feel loved by the opposite sex but there's a fine line between love and stupidity. We all play the fool sometimes but I'm nobodies damn fool.

Chris told me that he wanted to be there for us and make this into a family, that's the lie all men tell when their girl is pregnant . It drives me crazy when I see any female going though the motions with her baby father. We're left with broken promises and sold dreams that everything is going to be fine. Not enough credit is given for us going through this alone, we're judged and told we should've kept our legs closed. Yelled and cursed out about not getting an abortion. Thrown to the side with so much of a sorry, after he moves on to the next chick. Flaunting her right in front of our faces at time.

What type of shit is that? Please wake up, stop going for these sorry ass niggas. They tear us down, but come crawling back sometimes. Shit don't make no damn sense. Chris wasn't all that bad and he was there for me. It's easier for him to be, not only is he financially set but we were old enough to know what the hell we were doing. But all those young ass girls out there who think they ass is grown don't know shit, don't grow up before your time. Trust don't believe in the hype, a baby doesn't make a boy grow into a man.

There was times when Mijo was only a few weeks old and I didn't see Chris for days. Without any explanation of his whereabouts I sat in the house. Mijo cried for something and I'm trying desperately to do anything to get him to stop, just so I could get a few minutes of sleep. You think this shit is easy but that's the reality of motherhood.

Women came out the wood works of reports of being linked to Chris, that Rihanna shit is still lingering around, I heard him being with Jasmine Sanders for a while. Endless reports of him being with this bitch to the next bitch. I even started taking a liking to Jasmine before, we started of as friends. She's a beautiful girl but I saw how damn cozy she was with Chris, so I had to back off to keep a close eye on that ass. I'm sure I ran my mouth about this before. It's always the ones you never expect to do sneaky shit! Oh yeah that about part of my definition, that bitch a sneaky hoe!

I would've thought I lost my sanity by now because I feel alone in this. In the past twenty-four years of living I never had a real friend to hear my side of things. Nobody to kick it with, but that changed real quick after I moved in with Chris. I befriended someone I thought I would never even talk to. I've learned not to judge people based off appearance, I've always given people a chance. How else did I survive with Jocelyn so long? This chick and I are complete opposites but yet still co – sign with each other. Looking at her without knowing her personally you would've thought that she was a nasty hoe. She's nothing like that though, I just love that she has that mile high confidence. Many know her as Blac Chyna but I know her as, Angela. Since Chris and Tyga are continuing to work on Fan Of a Fan 2 we spent a lot of time together. Ever since then she's been the realest and closet thing to me.

"Damn, you are killing me with this ass though! Every time I see you I just want to pounce on it, it's too damn tempting not to touch ." I said feeling on those cheeks.

Chyna laughed. "Go head, it never stopped you before from getting a couple of slaps in!"

"If I had me a big ol' ghetto booty like that, I would have anything to worry about. I'm sure Michael be putting in work every night."