Poetic Justice ₪ XXXV

Brielle

"How does this sound to you?"

"It's missing something, needs to be at little more sensual."

Mijo was spending time at Chris's mom house while Chris and I spent time at the studio. Since that one night we been good with each other. I've thought less and less about the situation and moved on, he paid his price and he knows never to do some shit like that again. If he does I will completely cut him out my life, you will not put me through this again.

"Like what?"

"Something like, moaning at the end of the track."

He smirked, "Aight come on then."

"Can't you take it off the computer?"

"Nah, then it wouldn't be real." He smiled.

I blushed looking around out at everyone in the room, "Real quick."

Chris and I went into the booth and began to moan together into the microphone, but I kept laughing cause everybody was looking.

Chris laughed. "Turning red, come on now let's be serious."

"I can't everybody making it mad awkward."

"Aight I'll tell them to leave, then we can make it real." Chris licked his lips.

"Chris, it's not that serious."

"You wanna make it sound real right and get it done right?"

"Aight hurry up, I have to go."

Chris told everybody to leave out the studio so I could get comfortable, I sat in the booth waiting for him to come back. When he did I stood up from the seat getting ready to moan into the mic, next thing I know I'm being pushed up against the glass.

"What are you doing?"

"You wanna knock this out the park or what ?"

I laughed, "People are out there waiting! Someone is going to walk in."

"I locked the door," he said sliding his hand up my shirt.

Chris think he is so slick with his shit, soon as I fed him the idea he took it to a whole other level. I sat on the stool so we could be under the mic, I was smiling half the time thinking my voice is going to be on a song were there's complete moaning at the end. But once he went in it was a different story, I wasn't wild with it I still managed fulfill what he needed without over doing it. We didn't get out the booth for another 45 mins, the producers walked in there like they knew what was up I hope it wasn't that obviously though.

"Where you going?" Chris asked before I walked.

"I told you I had something else to do today."

"You going to see that dude or something?"

"If I am?"

"Let me talk to you real quick ." he said walking out the studio "I know I have zero rights to say this but it bothers me you going over there. What am I suppose to believe when I got niggas calling me up saying you seen your girl holding hands with some other nigga at the basketball game?"

"You tell them the truth, you fucked the relationship which opened the door for other niggas to step to me. Why we even talking about this right now, you should know I wouldn't do that. I'm fucking pregnant what is somebody going to want with me? You know Chris I give you an inch and you a take mile, for someone who is trying so hard to keep me is starting to do and say shit to make me reconsider my thoughts about you."