Poetic Justice ₪ XLI

Brielle

"What are you doing?" Chris asked walking into the house as Jason and Mel were walking out.

I smiled. "Don't worry, mind your business."

Chris knows nothing of what I've been putting together, I'm excited to show him! Tomorrow will be the day he takes up on my deal.

"Oh shit, it's really you!" Mel said walking past Chris stunned.

Chris shot her a smile as he went to go find Mijo, I snapped a couple of times to get her attention.

"Eyes on me, be here tomorrow at four . No later, no less!"

"What if this doesn't work out, what if he doesn't like us?" Jason question.

"Have faith, he will. If he doesn't then you always have my studio, you will  showcase everything I promised will be handed to you don't worry."

I was too excited to prove Chris's ass wrong that I have what it takes to dance for him during a couples of shows for his tours. If he still don't like then I will shove my fist down his throat. I kept Chris on egg shells the next day till the big debut, his mom came over for me to watch the boys while I took Chris downstairs to set up.

"Mr. Brown it is an honor to meet you, I can't say much right now but I love you!" Jason said shaking his hand.

"Calm down boy, don't give him too much yet." I smiled to Jay.

"Ready?" Mel asked.

I pulled them into a huddle, "Don't be nervous trust me he ain't that special."

"So what is this about?" Chris asked smirking.

"This baby, is a little presentation for you. I asked you kindly if you would let me join aside you on the stage. But you shot me down cold, had me feeling like I couldn't put myself to the test. We going to see if your word is still bond, we going to see if I passed my own test. Let's get it!"

We did our routine to The Boys by Nicki Minaj, in my mind we murdered it leaving our hearts on the floor. I'm so freaking proud of myself and my team, I picked two beautifully talented people up out of the blue and they gave me all they had. But now it doesn't matter what I think, it's up to Chris.

Chris smiled and slowly clapped while we stood in front of him in need of air, he stood up and walked towards us.

"That was really good, I'm impressed especially you." He said to Jason, "You got something real raw." He said, then walked away.

"That's it, you just going to leave?"

"We'll talk about it privately later, as for you Jay and I'm sorry baby what's your name?" Chris asked extending his hand for a shake.

"Mel," she smiled.

"Mel, it was nice meeting you both. We'll talk soon." He said then walked out the room.

I placed my hand on my forehead thinking he better have not made me work for nothing.

"That's good right, he said we'll talk soon that's got to mean something." Jason said.

"I'll call you guys tomorrow with whatever the news is."

I sat on the floor in front of the big mirror after they left, I buried my head between my knees in frustration. Honestly that shut was real rude, we just danced our heart out for you and you walk away from us without giving us actual feedback. I don't know what he's thinking but after the hard work I just put in he better tell me something I want to hear. Chris didn't mention anything about the dance thing for the whole day, I waited until night time when the boys were asleep to bring it up.