Chapter 8 - Pizza and the letter

A/N Hey Guys thank you for 1.9K Reads holy cow man that's amazing! and for a celebration I'm doing a Q/A so send me your questions and next week I will do a Q/A chapter! Thanks again for the support! And sorry for not updating in a million years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olive's P.O.V

"Bye my amigos!"

I yelled to my friends as I slammed the door in their faces. As a quick some up of their time here at the crafted household, it was filled with laughing, fainting and let's say golf balls ended up near Uncle Benja's nether region...

"What do you want for din din" Dad asked.

"I'm sorry I'm uneducated in language of gibberish, please explain" I replied in a posh British accent.

He just gave me the look.

"What" I asked in a Miranda voice! (First three people who comment saying her last name get a follow!)

Me and the boys were walking into the lounge room.

"Fine what have you never had before, anything in this entire world"

"I have never had pizza before, so let's try that!"

"You've never had pizza before..."

"Yep"

I turn towards the TV.

Then I hear thumps and turn again to see dad and my uncles' face down on the floor.

"Well hasn't this been a splendid evening"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*An hour later*

Pizza has arrived and it is amazing it is like heaven!!!!

The boys are still passed out. Yay...

"The pizzas getting cold you know" I called out to see if that would wake them.

I was watching episode of dance mums and to tell you, it is addicting!

I finally get bored and with a piece of pizza walk up to them.

First I go up to Dad and flip him over and wave the piece of pizza in front of his nose.

His eyes snap open and he lifts his head and takes a big bite out of my pizza.

"Hey mate, watch ya think your doin' taking a piece out of my pizza!"

"I'm eating it", He replied taking the rest out of my hand and eating it.

"That was the last piece to!" I whined. (Of the box)

"To bad!" he grinned, sitting up.

"Now let's get the rest of their lazy asses up! Shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night,

"I'm going to bed now!" I told them.

Dad pipes up and says, "I will take you to bed!"

"Ok..."

We walked in silence, until we reached my bedroom.

I went into my bathroom, to brush my teeth.

When I came back my Dad was sitting on my bed with a letter, I climbed into bed before he started to speak.

"Why were you crying last night?"

"I don't cry" I replied, confusion clear in my voice.

"Last night when we got home you had tears on your face"

"Maybe I cried in my sleep, maybe it was a nightmare?"

"Ok, but if there is anything wrong just tell me", worry laced his voice.

"I'm fine, I promise"

"Ok and this came for you to" He said, handing it to me placing a kiss on my forehead and with that he left.

I sat up and turned on my bedside tables light.

I opened the letter.

And from the moment I read the first line, I regrated that I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter is coming next week! Sorry for the short chapter, but next week will be better! We get into the main bit of the book! Love you all!