"Battle claws!" Cole exclames.

  "The material is really light and breathable," Zane states as he examines his.

  I then proceed to look at mine. It's nice, if I wasn't in a 10-year-old's body. I mean, I could roll up the sleeves and legs and it could work.

 I mean, I could roll up the sleeves and legs and it could work

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

^(This is your new gi. You still use the same belt, sword, knives, quiver and arrows, and bow.😉)

  Wu comes over to me and says, "Sorry about the size. I got them before the whole... incident."

  "Oh! It's ok!" I reassure him, "I can roll up the sleeves and legs and it will work ok. Thank you!"

"You are very welcome," he replied and stepped away.

  "Oh, nothing for me?" Lloyd says sadly and looks at his uncle.

  "Um, you get, uh the box," Wu replied and Lloyd looks a little disappointed.

  Then we all hear an earsplitting alarm go off.

  We all rush to the bridge and Cole pushes a button and the alarm turns off as things begin to pop up on the screen.

  "Sorry to break up the moment, boys," Cole turns and says to us, "but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park."

  "Amusement Park?" Lloyd and I both say.

  "Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help," Lloyd asks as he runs around to each person, ending at his uncle.

  "I'm sorry, nephew," Wu tells him, "You will stay here, where it's safe. Along with Y/N."

  My eyes grow wide.

  "Wait... WHAT?!" I think.

  "Oh, ninja get all the fun." Lloyd complains.

  "Why am I staying here?" I ask Wu.

  "Because, even though you are still properly trained, you now have the body and partial mind of a 10-year-old. We don't want the Ninja to have to fight Serpentine and watch you at the same time, do we?" Wu replied.

  I sigh and shake my head, "No, Sensei."

  "What do you say, guys?" Jay says to the guys, "Time to try out the new merchandise?"

  After the guys changed into their new uniforms, they all came up to the deck of the Bounty.

  "This new stuff feels like it'll really protect us," Cole exclaims as they stand at the edge of the deck.

Lego Ninjago x Reader (Season 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें